Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Us brits are pathetic, we are walking round like kell brook won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    So in the second and third when Golovkin was swinging and missing, getting countered with left hooks and uppercuts - It wasn't close?

Brook being up on the cards, not close doe

Obviously the size/power difference was a factor. But it was definitely a close fight.
    it was pretty one-sided to me contrary to the score card

and with brook being up in the scorecard doesnt mean the "FIGHT" is close, he folded after the 4th round, they thought they could give 1 more though

close fight is when both are in trouble and any minute any of them will get folded

but all respect to brook, that broken orbital is bothering me though, could sideline him for a year

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
      it was pretty one-sided to me contrary to the score card

and with brook being up in the scorecard doesnt mean the "FIGHT" is close, he folded after the 4th round, they thought they could give 1 more though

close fight is when both are in trouble and any minute any of them will get folded

but all respect to brook, that broken orbital is bothering me though, could sideline him for a year
      but it wasn't one sided. It's just incorrect to say that when Brook was teeing off with combinations.

Who did the more damaging work? Golovkin of course. But Brook backed him up and hit him with great combos, the uppercut in the 2nd was a peach.

Far from one-sided.

Comment

He turned a suicide mission into a big drama show. It was game over when the eye got busted but he was brilliant before that.

Comment

Brook only won the second

this happened after

Max Kellerman ‏@Max_Kellerman 11h
          After 4th, Roy Jones watched Brook in corner & told me "Brook giving up." Corner stopped prematurely to put responsibility on them #GGGBrook

Comment

GGG like Conor McGregor, if he ain't KO'ing someone clean, is made out to not be 'winning' or doing so well.

the reality is, he was crusing and comfortable at all times..

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              but it wasn't one sided. It's just incorrect to say that when Brook was teeing off with combinations.

Who did the more damaging work? Golovkin of course. But Brook backed him up and hit him with great combos, the uppercut in the 2nd was a peach.

Far from one-sided.
              okay mate, it might be exaggerated to call it one-sided but its far from being a close fight too

brook sure does have the skill to land those combos

Comment

Originally posted by Pain~Lucy View Post
                okay mate, it might be exaggerated to call it one-sided but its far from being a close fight too

brook sure does have the skill to land those combos
                Towards the end of the fight obviously GGGs power took over. But you stop that fight in the 4th, and no one can tell me it wasn't an even fight.

Comment

Working...
                X