Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dana White Reacts To De La Hoya's Challenge To Fight on May 4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• put this on the undercard of Floyd vs Tenshin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
      Exactly. Im not down with what he seems to be into, but i have my freak shiiit too. Hell there are dudes who like sucking toes and watching their girl get fuked.

Weird stuff but who cares.
      Exactly. No judgements here bro.

Comment

• That’s it Dana just give a smart reply and don’t agree to fight him. There’s really no point in getting in the ring with Oscar it won’t show us anything we don’t already know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lion81 View Post
          Exactly. Im not down with what he seems to be into, but i have my freak shiiit too. Hell there are dudes who like sucking toes and watching their girl get fuked.

Weird stuff but who cares.
          big difference between freak and disturbed lol. Oscar lets girls wear strap ons and fxck him. he sticks utensils in himself and wears thongs. this is all public info. that mofo is not freaky he is disturbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
            big difference between freak and disturbed lol. Oscar lets girls wear strap ons and fxck him. he sticks utensils in himself and wears thongs. this is all public info. that mofo is not freaky he is disturbed.
            Who defines what is freaky and what is distrubed? And why does it matter to you what another man is into?

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
              Maybe the “real man,” should make his ring walk like this..better yet, just get a hotel room...LMAO!!!!

Lololololol and White backed down from that? He should be ashamed. His daughter should slap him in the mouth and go and fight Oscar herself

Comment

• they say PPV is dead but i would shell out bigtime to see fishnets vs dana white now thats real entertainment

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
                  Offer is still open to your coward punk ass, 4 pm, Saturday, bring your girl too, snowballs....LMAO!!!!
                  It's not even open at 4 on saturday

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    That’s what I never understood. We all got kinks, lord knows I got a ****load. Cross dressing and that stuff ain’t on my list, but I’m not gonna judge a dude for it, because I wouldn’t want to be judged for what I do in the bedroom.
                    Eating Arse especially when the woman hasn’t showered is damn right nasty but it’s not a crime and it definitely isn’t a good enough reason to turn a blind eye to Oscar’s disturbing deeds.

Fu#ck a guy does all that freaky **** and still beats you up when you get in the ring. That’s a horrible thought

Comment

• oscar should just look for an opportunity to suckerpunch white

Comment

Working...
                      X