No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Badou Jack vs. Marcus Browne Finalized For Pacquiao-Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
    Good card. Very curious about the buyrate for this one. Does Manny pull 400k buys with Broner? This undercard makes that more likely.

Also that would mean the PBC would have two consecutive solid PPV cards.

If Spence v. Garvia clears 300k buys, the the PBC will look nearly identical to the UFC in it's early days of the FOX deal.
    those would be good lie lefel ppv numbers. Like back in the Pacquiao-Marquez 2 and Pac-Morales days

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      He’s been in exciting scraps though. I wouldn't say he is boring, just can't punch. But that makes him vulnerable for someone who puts pressure on him.
      if they wanted to put one of broners guys should have been Easter. Way rather watch him

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        if they wanted to put one of broners guys should have been Easter. Way rather watch him
        He can headline his own card.

Comment

300k for Spence vs Garcia is pushing it IMO.

Does this PPV do 400k buys? Interesting question. Pacman hasn't fought in a PPV since Vargas I believe. Broner is a much bigger name than Vargas but Pacman has since lost to Horn. I'd guess 325-350k range.
          300k isn't pushing for that fight.
          I see this doing ovet 400k.

Comment

Originally posted by BUCSBronzemedal View Post
            Why for the Interim title? Just make the winner the mandatory for Bivol, unless it's mean both.

Does make me wonder who'll be fighting for the regular title next so we can go back to 3 WBA champs in one weight division.
            Bivol is the "regular" champion.

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
              That would have been fine as well. But that would have been what the third fight of the card? Kind of hard to do that. Easter's purse is going to be a lot more than Warren and his opponent though.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                300k isn't pushing for that fight.
                I see this doing ovet 400k.
                I see you being disappointed then.

Comment

I see you being disappointed then.
                  Lol. I won't be disappointed. Manny-AB does over 400k easily right above Wilder-Fury

Mikey-Spence does over 300k right below Wilder-Spence.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterPlan View Post
                    Lol. I won't be disappointed. Manny-AB does over 400k easily right above Wilder-Fury

Mikey-Spence does over 300k right below Wilder-Spence.
                    Okay, so you meant Broner/Pacman does over 400k? I thought you were talking about Mikey/Spence doing 400k lol.

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
                      Very solid undercard! Way better than that garbage they gave us for wilder-fury. Hope Browne whoops his ass!
                      I don't know why people keep b1tching about that undercard yes it was miss matches but you had 3 top level fighters on the card ,

Comment

Working...
                      X