Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gypsy's... Have Any Of You Dealt With Them?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crazy mf's, my flatmate dated one and she used to get her crew to come outside our flat whenever they had a row. No lie, 50 people in custom nissans and bikes outside our flat. We were all genuinely scared of her, one of my other flatmates used to go down the road to make phone calls when she was around lol.

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
      Crazy mf's, my flatmate dated one and she used to get her crew to come outside our flat whenever they had a row. No lie, 50 people in custom nissans and bikes outside our flat. We were all genuinely scared of her, one of my other flatmates used to go down the road to make phone calls when she was around lol.
      Whats a row?

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
        Whats a row?
        lol brit word for argument.

Comment

I don't think wilder had a good experience when he dealt with one

Comment

I still don't know what the **** a Gypsy is to be honest.

Comment

I was in Truro once with my ex and we came across a gypsy woman. My ex whispered to me that I had to put a gold coin in the woman's hand or she would follow us around all day putting curses on us. I'm not sure if that was true...but I paid the gold coin just in case.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                Tyson Fury is a Irish travelers. A gypsy are Romani people who traces their roots to India region they have no real home land and they are darker skin tone. Two totally different groups of people. I hate when Tyson walks around saying that.
                Yeah.

Billy Joe Saunders is actually of Romani heritage. I didn't know but saw a documentary about him before he went to the olympics and he was the first person of Romani gypsy background to represent Great Britain in the olympics. It also says it on his profile thing on Warren's promotion website. Most people think he is an Irish Traveller, although i guess he's many generations away from Romani now but i've seen some of his family before and a couple of them had a much darker skin tone than him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H0BaZoQ7xo

this was it
                Last edited by EasternEuroFan; 12-18-2018, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                  "Black" isn't a way of life though there are many different cultures, "ways of life" and sub cultures for Black people it's not the same and ridiculous you would say so. You'd be better off saying replace it with Somali pirates although much more extreme no one is going to argue that you're a racist for pointing out the negative influence they have

Maybe me, my family and friends have come across the wrong ones but the guy asked for our actual experiences.
                  Gypsies/Protected are actually protected under racial discrimination acts in the UK. So when it comes to these kind of topics, they are by law considered a race, not just a way of life.

Not saying i disagree with you or talking about you or anyone specifically on here of course, but some people should be careful with this kinda talk in public in the UK because it could land them in more trouble than they think. The law treat it the same as discrimination or "hate crime" towards other races.

Comment

Our Gypsies, AKA Irish *****s, are the worst people in the whole world. No Joke. Don't really no about Romani Gypsies, I see them on the TV generally being useless scroungers but never come across them personally, while unfortunately I've come across *****s over and over again, usually squatting on land near my town or stealing from construction projects I'm involved in.

Comment

Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
                      Yeah.

Billy Joe Saunders is actually of Romani heritage. I didn't know but saw a documentary about him before he went to the olympics and he was the first person of Romani gypsy background to represent Great Britain in the olympics. It also says it on his profile thing on Warren's promotion website. Most people think he is an Irish Traveller, although i guess he's many generations away from Romani now but i've seen some of his family before and a couple of them had a much darker skin tone than him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3H0BaZoQ7xo

this was it

There was a journeyman boxer in the U.K, I saw him on a small hall show once, he had a brother who killed himself then after he retired he also killed himself. I'm sure it was something Smith. He was also allegedly a proper Romani Gypsy too but very pale looking.

Comment

Working...
                      X