No announcement yet.

Loma wants to fight Tank

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxinggod101 View Post
    He wants to fight Tank... Thought you said he would duck him...
    Or you meant Tank will?
    Loma is ducking Teofimo, read the Interview!!

Comment

Tank is too young, you can't rush greatness.

Comment

This is one of the best fights in boxing in my opinion and I would love to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
          Is this the part where Tank gets younger over night again and he's no longer ready?

Obviously Tank will continue to duck. I like that Loma left open the possibility he'd move down for it since he scared Tank into staying at 130 to feast on 122 and 126 guys. Let's see if Tank brings his balls.

He wont but I do suspect we'll see the IBF belt added next year and a Berchelt fight. The third fight will be an unfortunate mandatory with Crolla.
          How many of these guys did Loma drag up to 130?

Comment

Now I am convinced Tank knocks Loma out.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
              Tank is too young, you can't rush greatness.
              Davis at 23 is a two-time champ and fighting same caliber of fighters as the so called P4P king Loma (not to me) and beating them better. Isn't that rushing kind of?

Davis is fighting Mares next, who is arguably better than anyone on Loma's resume, and it's considered a mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                Oh ok hes ducking this teofimo now. Who else is he ducking?
                Anyone else?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                  Davis at 23 is a two-time champ and fighting same caliber of fighters as the so called P4P king Loma (not to me) and beating them better. Isn't that rushing kind of?

Davis is fighting Mares next, who is arguably better than anyone on Loma's resume, and it's considered a mismatch.
                  You are just a fanboy. First of all Davis is a champion in name only. The real WBA 130 pound champ is Alberto Machado. Davis won his paper belt by beating a guy who was moving up in weight and coming off a loss. And there is no way that Abner Mares is a better win than Linares or Russell or Walters. Mares was a good super bantamweight about a decade ago, but he is too small and feather fisted to be considered a great win for any top fighter at 130. Davis will definitely continue to duck Loma, he probably won't be fighting Berchelt or Machado or Ito anytime soon either.

Comment

Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                    Forget that, Lopez will be Arum's and ESPN's cashcow for Mexican audience.

Comment

I like what Loma is saying. Keep talking, please. Ask Arum what's on the table? How long is your contract with Top Rank?

Comment

Working...
                      X