Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mikey Garcia the 3rd Highest paid Boxer...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mikey Garcia the 3rd Highest paid Boxer...

You gotta get off that Elie man. He's gonna accuse you of being him next.

Comment

I believe Canelo, AJ, Pac, and GGG are all earning considerably more. Fury will get more for fighting Wilder than Mikey has earned his entire career. If Broner's alleged $50M contract with Floyd is real, that puts him ahead of Mikey too.

Comment

except he's not

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
          I believe Canelo, AJ, Pac, and GGG are all earning considerably more. Fury will get more for fighting Wilder than Mikey has earned his entire career. If Broner's alleged $50M contract with Floyd is real, that puts him ahead of Mikey too.
          Eddie heard was offering Mikey 8 million and mikey turned it down.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
            Maybe because Hearn won't let him cherry pick.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
              i'm assuming that is per fight? you think mikey is making more than 8 million per fight? i dont think so! there is this thing called lying. often people do it to make themselves look better and to try and impress people. most of the time they go too far though and its easy to spot. hes not making 8 million dollars to fight robert easter and lipinets. well unless al haymon has gone completely senile and is just writing blank checks to his lil grand kids

also maybe he turned it down for other reasons? some people pretend they are all about the money then fight sharmba mitchell for 3 million instead of margarito for more

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                Maybe because Hearn won't let him cherry pick.
                Kell Brook and Amir Khan says otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  i'm assuming that is per fight? you think mikey is making more than 8 million per fight? i dont think so! there is this thing called lying. often people do it to make themselves look better and to try and impress people. most of the time they go too far though and its easy to spot. hes not making 8 million dollars to fight robert easter and lipinets. well unless al haymon has gone completely senile and is just writing blank checks to his lil grand kids

also maybe he turned it down for other reasons? some people pretend they are all about the money then fight sharmba mitchell for 3 million instead of margarito for more
                  Everyone is a liar on boxingscene except Eddie Hearn lol
                  Last edited by THEFRESHBRAWLER; 10-26-2018, 01:03 PM.

Comment

I bet he is getting paid huge money to keep him from fighting Loma on ESPN and keep him on Showtime for that Spence fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X