Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I sent an anonymous email to my co-worker Rebecca’s husband

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow now you broke up a family and put a stop to anybody else getting some from the office slut.

Are you really D Angelo Russell?

Comment

She gave you a head, in return you destroyed her family. Great Job d1ck.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
        But it’s not your job to push someone over the edge... you have to give them a chance to right their wrong since they are the only one who can fix it, not some third party nobody.

It is wrong to blame anyone else when yu ruin your own marriage.

Comment

Originally posted by Fists_of_Fury View Post
          Sounds like your ***** ass got mad that you couldn't get the ***** so you snitched on the guy that did.
          100% this

I'm glad the husband found out but no way was pb32 just trying to do the right thing

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
            100% this

I'm glad the husband found out but no way was pb32 just trying to do the right thing
            why do you think I was not trying to do the right thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
              She gave you a head, in return you destroyed her family. Great Job d1ck.
              I don’t regret it

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                I wouldn't meddle in something that is not my business, much less when I'm not involved in any aspect.

This all sounds like you're jealous of Aidan, wishing you were in his position to brag
                Wrong!!! He jealous of the beiotch. Wishing he was getting the D up his pooper. Clearly a f@g move

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
                  Wrong!!! He jealous of the beiotch. Wishing he was getting the D up his pooper. Clearly a f@g move
                  So if she was cheating on you, you would rather not know? Damn cuck

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
                    So if she was cheating on you, you would rather not know? Damn cuck
                    Why u bringing up old stuff? Must be a slow day in The Pub. I mind my own damn business. Opposite of a Cuck.

Comment

Originally posted by jsmith_tsu View Post
                      Why u bringing up old stuff? Must be a slow day in The Pub. I mind my own damn business. Opposite of a Cuck.
                      You’re a total cuck mate. Pathetic really.

Comment

Working...
                      X