Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy 57th birthday to fmr President Barack Obama

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, Barry. May you visit many more Bathhouses.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
      Lincoln #1
      Obama #2

What the hell u talking about he worst. Get out.

Happy bday
      Obama allowed thug cops to brutally beat peaceful protesters at DAPL, and OWS, deported more people than any other president, killed more innocent civilians with drones than any other president, failed to stand up and support union teachers, expanded 2 wars into 7 wars

i could go on, let me know if you need more evidence that he was just another piece of **** neoliberal.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        Obama is in my top 3 presidents I would want to hang out with and get drunk af
        What did Obama do for America? He was working full time for the NWO take over of America. He did what was right for the NWO over what was good for America. Funk Obama!...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
          What did Obama do for America? He was working full time for the NWO take over of America. He did what was right for the NWO over what was good for America. Funk Obama!...Rockin'
          Made Iran great again

Comment

Happy birthday from the uk barack we loved you bro.

Comment

Brought us out of the Great Recession, ended several wars to name only two. Personally I became a millionaire during his Presidency so he is GOLD to me.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                Ok enough with obama saved the union lol. Any POTUS that pumps trillions into the economy would have a recovery.
                Dubya says hi

https://www.thebalance.com/us-debt-by-president-by-dollar-and-percent-3306296

Comment

Originally posted by Tomjas View Post
                  And? I didnt vote for that clown. Matter of fact hes the reason I voted for Obama his first term.

Comment

Happy Birthday to the first President to be elected solely because of the color of his skin. His legacy of nearly 45 million Americans on food stamps, a failed healthcare system, looking the other way while terrorists imported drugs into the U.S., adding 9.3 trillion to the national debt, creating division between races, genders (both of them), Americans and law enforcement, and having the honor of having the first tranny as first "lady" will not soon be forgotten.

Comment

Obama was not elected because of the color of his skin. The nation was in melt down stage economically. Very hard for an incumbent party to win reelection with an economy in a complete tailspin.

Comment

Working...
                      X