No announcement yet.

Parker was a fraud all along.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parker was a fraud all along.

Twice he fought other guys at an elite level and twice he loss. FOH w/ New Zealand boxing.

I think its also clear that Dillian Whyte has improved a lot since the AJ fight and people underestimated him (myself included) against Parker
    But yea Parker has a lot of holes in his game; he cant fight on the inside for a start.
    Hes got quick hands but he looked like a pity patty puncher against Whyte
    Last edited by SugarRayCurtain; 07-28-2018, 10:58 PM.

Comment

How is he a fraud? He is a decent top 10 heavyweight nothing more. People knew he had flaws coming in but I don't see how that makes him a "fraud".

Comment

Parker isnt a fraud.

He just isnt nearly as good as I thought.

And now we know why Dillian chose him instead of Ortiz.

Comment

Definitely not a fraud, but definitely not a top 3 HW either.

Comment

lol at all the losers trying to save face .

BOTH guys are tough ...one lost !

Get anyone of you dummies in a gym and you wouldn't survive a 20 minute boxercise class ....lol

Comment

Chisora,Parker,Whyte et al aren't that good.They are good fighting each other but when they step up in class they lose decisively.Beating Parker shouldn't warrant a title shot.And it goes for Chisora too. Beating an ok fighter by KO isn't that dramatic.Twas a 50/50 fight.

Comment

Meh. All the heavies atm aren't all that good.

Comment

Thought he loss to fury and toss up with ruiz 2 b class heavys. Takem and parker are grossly overrated mainly by the u.k. and fighters like ortiz and miller are grossly underrated by the same crowd.

Comment

Lmao two close losses and he's a fraud haha. You know fk all.

Comment

Working...
                    X