No announcement yet.

Dana White’s son’s 16th birthday party had a $1 million price tag

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
    Last week, video of UFC President Dana White’s son’s 16th birthday party surfaced on the World Wide Web, and it looked like it was absolutely wild.

Young Aidan White’s sweet 16, which went down at Drai’s Night Club in Las Vegas, featured performances from ASAP Rocky, Migos, Everlast and DJ Carnage. The UFC President’s kid was also gifted a customized Land Rover Defender.

If it sounds like this birthday bash was expensive, well… it was.

According to a report from the Las Vegas Review Journal, Aidan’s old man spent more than $1 million on the festivities. That makes it an even bigger affair than the sweet 16 party Dana threw for his other son, Dana Jr., which was highlighted by a performance from rapper Kendrick Lamar.

“We were wondering how we were going to top Dana’s party,” White told the LVRJ, comparing Aidan and Dana Jr.’s birthday parties like they were two UFC pay-per-views, “but we did it.”

“We’ve done nothing like this,” White added. “Not even close.”

As BloodyElbow reminds, this is not the first time Dana has dropped big bucks on his boys. In 2013, the UFC President had a snow machine delivered to his home so that his kids could go sledding in the midst of Nevada’s sweltering Christmas season.

While it’s easy to criticize Dana White’s extravagant spending when so many UFC fighters struggle to make ends meet, it’s clear that the often ornery UFC boss has a soft spot for his kids. Somewhere, deep beneath that tough, businessman’s exterior is a big heart.
    Aiden means lil fire... something like that... she’s my nice... I ain’t got money like Dana, Dana is a Bish I used to f V c. K deep back in the day... Bish name...

Comment

Best Dad Ever

Comment

Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
        Best Dad Ever
        Only if there was countdown, Jericho came out and Fozzy performed

Comment

Working...
        X