Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

>>> No Charlo, No D-Chenko. It's either Alvarez or Murata...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• >>> No Charlo, No D-Chenko. It's either Alvarez or Murata...

Let face reality folks, there's no way in hell Bumlovkin is gonna fight one of his mandos next. Not.Gonna.Happen. D-Chenko is an unknown and Charlo would put a beating on him. WAY too much risk for little reward.

It's either Alvarez or Murata. Bank on it.

The Triple Duck should just take the 35% and STFU. Win the fight and he's in the driver's seat....

murata would beat him down. this guy is huge. saunders would outbox him. canelo would beat him. charlo would ko him. derevychenko would murder him. retirement is the only option. come back in 2 years when things are safer

Comment

Clenelo Alvaroid is a drug cheat and ugly ginger

Comment

Canelo or Murata is what I've been thinking. Those are the money fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
          Canelo or Murata is what I've been thinking. Those are the money fights.
          ^This

Team Triple Duck should realize that time is NOT on their side. And, by the look of things, neither are the sanctioning mobs. LMAO...

Comment

I love the power of this forum to make people look dumb from time to time

Comment

Charlo would beat him down? Are you talking about the dude who fights on Broners undercard and hasnt fought anybody of note? Oh I get it, he's black so he beats GGG. Gotcha.

Comment

Coke head road rage charlo ain't beating GGG. Get off the D

Comment

Originally posted by Nay_Sayer View Post
                  Let face reality folks, there's no way in hell Bumlovkin is gonna fight one of his mandos next. Not.Gonna.Happen. D-Chenko is an unknown and Charlo would put a beating on him. WAY too much risk for little reward.

It's either Alvarez or Murata. Bank on it.

The Triple Duck should just take the 35% and STFU. Win the fight and he's in the driver's seat....
                  Guys like you who call champions names like Bumlovkin and Triple Duck are ass holes who fuc up this forum. I wouldn't bank on anything you said because you are a stupid POS who knows nothing. Charlo couldn't hurt Trout so how does he put a beating on GGG, you damn fool. Whoever GGG fights next is getting knocked out and you will be crying and calling him more childish names. GGG is the champion and Canelo is champion of nothing. GGG will do what he wants and he doesn't want to take 35%. Tough **** if you don't like it. STFU your damn self.

Comment

Originally posted by xhiddenx87 View Post
                    I love the power of this forum to make people look dumb from time to time
                    Time to time, more like all the time.

Comment

Working...
                    X