Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Confident of Golovkin KO: He Never Hurt Us!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Canelo's Coach Confident of Golovkin KO: He Never Hurt Us!

The rematch between Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez and Gennady Golovkin will be another war in the ring, according to Jose 'Chepo' Reynoso, who is the manager and co-trainer of the Mexican superstar. Last September at the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, Canelo (49-1-2, 34 KOs) and Golovkin (37-0-1, 33 KOs) fought to a controversial twelve round split draw.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That means Canello will flurry for 30 seconds then run until the bell rings.

Comment

Canelo needs stamina improvement and limited runs to knock out GGG.

Comment

seeing ggg laid out is the farthest thing from what i imagine in this rematch.. i mean im not even sure that canelo is a bigger puncher than lemeiux and jacobs. ggg's chin is arguably in the top five historically.

i hope he tries doe.. more action for us

Comment

Yeah because he back peddled the whole night

Comment

I expected Canelo to come forward in the 1st fight, I expected him to do more body damages... I hope this time GGG will be ass-wooped

Comment

I give Canelo 5 rounds to get it done

Comment

Maybe so, but Canelo never hurt Golovkin either. He hit GGG with his money punch, The over hand right, on his chin flush and GGG just ate it.

This fight will likely go to a decision.

Comment

the fat red kid will lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Comment

Y’all is cheap. BigAssRed had his shot and blew it just like he blew it with Mayweather! Just like Haggler blew it with Leonard.

Comment

Working...
                    X