No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter: Amir Khan Would Have Rude Awakening vs Floyd Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
    FML. This ****ty fight is listed on Boxrec. This fight is worse than the Guerrero fight. I don't see how any hardcore Floyd fans will defend this if/when they announce it.

http://boxrec.com/date_search.php?yyyy=2014&mm=05&dd=03
    I pray it isn't true

Comment

I sure hope Khan has to earn the big money fight with Floyd be beating Alexander if he can. If Khan just gets the Mayweather fight handed to him just for being popular that would be sad.

Comment

is he not training karim mayfield?

Comment

Originally posted by J The UnBiased View Post
          I pray it isn't true
          boxrec did that with the ortiz fight before it was announced, and they were right.

Comment

Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            FML. This ****ty fight is listed on Boxrec. This fight is worse than the Guerrero fight. I don't see how any hardcore Floyd fans will defend this if/when they announce it.

http://boxrec.com/date_search.php?yyyy=2014&mm=05&dd=03
            holy fuck.....lol @ thisd fight

Comment

Originally posted by James_Toney View Post
              boxrec did that with the ortiz fight before it was announced, and they were right.
              Same thing with the Guerrero fight too. They removed it after rumors of Floyd fighting Alexander instead, and then they listed it up again and it was announced by GBP and Floyd afterwards.

Comment

It seems like Mayweather/Kahn was in the works for a couple of years now. I can't imagine who Mayweather could fight to satisfy the masses unless he goes to MW. Khan does not deserve a Mayweather fight yet everyone cringe at the thought of a more deserving boxer in Alexander. And Khan would have a rude awakening if he fought Mayweather today or anytime in the future.

Comment

What a joke, Floyd will eat Khan for breakfast. This fight is a complete mismatch, Khan gets stopped

Comment

Working...
                  X