No announcement yet.

A woman who can't cook is worthless?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A woman who can't cook is worthless?

I know nowadays men and women are supposed to be all equal and stuff and men are supposed to be Gordon Ramsay in the Kitchen but a girl who can't cook rice or make me decent meal is worthless in my books.

Would you marry a woman and spend the rest of your life with a girl who can't cook for ****?

A woman who cant cook can still serve the community in another way.

Comment

Men should know how to cook as well...my dad cooks more foods than my mom.

My dad looks at himself like a chef...
      Last edited by -EX-; 05-17-2009, 08:12 PM.

Comment

yeah a woman who can't cook is pretty pathetic

Comment

You can always learn some basic cooking.

"Bad cooking skills" is very low on my list of reasons to not marry a woman.

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post
            I know nowadays men and women are supposed to be all equal and stuff and men are supposed to be Gordon Ramsay in the Kitchen but a girl who can't cook rice or make me decent meal is worthless in my books.

Would you marry a woman and spend the rest of your life with a girl who can't cook for ****?
            yes because I can cook.

Comment

If my girl or my future wifey can cook, that would be a plus.

Whats really important is if she's open to try new things in bed, now thats a keeper.

Two in the pink one in the stink

Comment

Originally posted by Breakbeat View Post

A man who can't cook is also worthless.

Comment

I can't cook myself.. She would have to, otherwise it would be nothing but bread, apples and takeout food..

Comment

Originally posted by patrishaTNTryan View Post
                    A man who can't cook is also worthless.
                    I take it your a girl? Cause a dude posting this would be weird.

Comment

Working...
                    X