A woman who can't cook is worthless?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by patrishaTNTryan View Post
    A man who can't cook is also worthless.
    Every adult male I know cooks well and cooks often. The feminist women I know refuse to cook cause they believe they're too good for it. We should humiliate them in public, having them stir giant pots of spaghetti. Then men can throw noodles at their bare breasts to see if they stick or not. If they stick they're fully cooked.

Comment

i wouldnt say "worthless" but it would suck massive ****

i know this from experience, my ex could cook alright but would do so half assed most of the time (salty ass food or really bland,etc). however, something is a much much bigger deal to me is her cleanliness - i HATE messy ass people. i refuse to live in a pig stye

one word of advice to you people, before seriously consider marrying your chick - move in with her. people change as soon as you move in and see them every minute of everyday.

the end.

Comment

Originally posted by VKlitschko#1 View Post
        Every adult male I know cooks well and cooks often. The feminist women I know refuse to cook cause they believe they're too good for it. We should humiliate them in public, having them stir giant pots of spaghetti. Then men can throw noodles at their bare breasts to see if they stick or not. If they stick they're fully cooked.
        I'm not a feminist but I think both men and women should be able to cook to some degree.

Comment

Again, as long as a women can hold her ankles, take one in the stink, cuff the balls, and be on my level sexually, ill be fine with take out.

Comment

Well im one of those guys whose marry to a woman who cant cook for **** and i knew it before marrying her.But that doesnt necesarily means that shes worthless because she makes up by doing other stuff by cleaning,ironing,decorating the house and other things as well that it doesnt consern us men.So i just over look the cooking its really minor in my life an of course im a chef its no big deal i cook better than her anyways !!!!!!lol

Comment

Originally posted by patrishaTNTryan View Post
              A man who can't cook is also worthless.

http://www.bitchmakemeasandwich.com/

Comment

There's worse **** than the woman not bein a cooker. It's an obvious plus if she can, but not a relationship breaker if she can't.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                  There's worse **** than the woman not bein a cooker. It's an obvious plus if she can, but not a relationship breaker if she can't.
                  Loose *****, now... Then we got a conversation.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
                    Loose *****, now... Then we got a conversation.

Loose, refusal to shave excess bush, stubbornness about puttin it on a brotha. **** is goin nowhere. ***** can't cook? Not the end of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by mangler View Post
                      Loose, refusal to shave excess bush, stubbornness about puttin it on a brotha. **** is goin nowhere. ***** can't cook? Not the end of the world.
                      Amen to that. My girl has GOT to have a real healthy sex drive. That's a big one.

Comment

Working...
                      X