No announcement yet.

Helpless Venezuelans Regret Gun Ban--Right to Stand Up to Government

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
    Don't be silly. We need AR-15s to stand up to the government and protect our families from tanks and unmanned drone bombers.
    Lol do you really think the Americans that run those tanks ect would fight against the people?

My guess, knowing a lot of military people is they wouldnt. Some LEO would Im sure. If there was a collapse the biggest threat would be other Americans trying to steal food and water from you.

In that case, Im well prepared.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Stupid media

Not even 1% of murders
      Our children are less safe in school than ever. But hey, their deaths are a small % of the murder rate. So, no worries I guess.

Originally posted by man down View Post
      Lol do you really think the Americans that run those tanks ect would fight against the people?

My guess, knowing a lot of military people is they wouldnt. Some LEO would Im sure. If there was a collapse the biggest threat would be other Americans trying to steal food and water from you.

In that case, Im well prepared.
      Maybe. And if so, my assault rifle will protect me.

Comment

Our children are less safe in school than ever. But hey, their deaths are a small % of the murder rate. So, no worries I guess.

You have a assault rifle? What model?

Comment

If the Vals had the best weapons known to man, those weapons would have been wasted on them. Why do citizens feel being armed can prevent armed forceS from slaughtering them ? Even a sad military like Val would have little problem mowing down their armed citizens.

Comment

Don't be silly. We need AR-15s to stand up to the government and protect our families from tanks and unmanned drone bombers.
            Actually it's the guys with ar-15s that protect those tanks.

And there are no such thing as drone bombers. Are there drones that are manned?

Comment

Actually murders are down.

2000s-2010s have seen the lowest murder rates since like the 1950s.

So u dont know anything about military.

You dont know anything about crime.

Can I suggest you just stfu then until you inform yourself better?

Thanks.

Comment

Thanks.
                This has been said so many times on this site. They don't care.

Comment

Thanks.
                  I didn't say murders are up nor does anything I say rely on murders being up overall.

What a terrible reach of a post.

Comment

Originally posted by man down View Post
                    You have a assault rifle? What model?
                    Actually it's the guys with ar-15s that protect those tanks.

And there are no such thing as drone bombers. Are there drones that are manned?
                    lol... guys I was clearly being sarcastic about the AR-15. I was trying to point out that a common person has no legitimate need for such a gun.

Comment

AR-15 existed fifty years ago. Guns were more easily attainable thirty years ago. So what has changed in the last decade or two that kids are no longer safe in school?

Comment

Working...
                      X