Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's with all the Mayweather vs Nasukawa hate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's with all the Mayweather vs Nasukawa hate?

It's not like it's going into the boxing record books like the May/McGregor circus.

If May can make big money outside of boxing doing exhibitions and what not then good for him.

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    It's not like it's going into the boxing record books like the May/McGregor circus.

If May can make big money outside of boxing doing exhibitions and what not then good for him.
    It's easy to understand the hate for the sparring match. He is sparring a guy 20 pounds lighter who is not a pro boxer. People just need to use common sense. If you don't like it then don't pay to watch. It's just that simple. It really does no harm to anybody or harm boxing. It's just Mayweather using his name and fame to make some quick easy money. It may help the career of the Japanese kick boxer who really is an amazing fighter.

Comment

Is this **** really happening? Then it could be a sign, that he needs money.

Comment

Unlike the McGregor fight which counted as a sanctioned fight, I really couldn't care less about this fight. it's ridiculous on so many levels, but I'm not the least bit bothered by it.

Comment

It’s the money.

He will generate $100m+ for himself in a 3 round sparring session.

Haters can’t accept the fact that he will earn more than even Canelo, Wilder, Fury, Loma, Khan, etc etc for 9 minutes of light sparring.

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
            It’s the money.

He will generate $100m+ for himself in a 3 round sparring session.

Haters can’t accept the fact that he will earn more than even Canelo, Wilder, Fury, Loma, Khan, etc etc for 9 minutes of light sparring.
            Ofcourse he won't get 100 mil.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post

i don't think that's necessarily the case. if you were floyd mayweather and you could make several million dollars to go to japan and spar a guy 20 lbs smaller you would do it. i know i would.

this was actually super, super common, even among champions, in older eras. jack dempsey hardly ever fought once he became champion, he just made the easy money wherever he could.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary View Post
                It's a sign that he likes money. Name one fighter that would turn down 10s of millions for a 3 round sparring session?

Comment

I don't care either way but I think it's a p@ssy move that Floyd will fight guys from other sports but insist on boxing rules.

Comment

So called TBE 147 lineal Champ fighting a Kick boxer who's not allowed to kick who weighs a buck 30 on a rainy day and you wonder why

Comment

Working...
                    X