Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berchelt: Lomachenko Lost To One Mexican, I Want To Be Second!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This fight is destined to happen in 2019

I got Berchelt all day especially at 135.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
      Yep, Pretty much.

Although I still hope that Mikey can somehow remain relevant. A single loss shouldn't ruin him, especially when he is taking on a big step up like this - and the Mexican fanbase has enough fanatics to ensure he still has a lot of support.
      I think he is a great fighter, although he hasn't made the career choices I would have liked him to.

A unification fight between Loma and Mikey for all the belts at 135 is still one of my most anticipated possibilities.
      He’s far from a great fighter and IMO he’ll go away after this beating. I hope I am wrong I enjoy his style even though his fans are awful.

Comment

Salido lose

Fighters and Loma haters love to bring that lose up. It was Lomas first pro fight against one of the craftiest dirty fighter. It was a split decision which I thought he won.Loma was kicking Salidos ass in late rounds and almost knocked him out.Salido threw low blow after low blow rabbit punches and any other foul he could devise.The ref never gave Salido a warning or said a word. Yet, he found a way to warn Loma . If ever a ref was biased this is the one. Loma won in my eyes and many bc others

Comment

Working...
        X