No announcement yet.

What are you currently playing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    Why? The rumors of it have been heating up more lately? You watch Swegta's youtube channel?
    You don't remember how controversial that game was when it came out? No way a game like that is coming out again unless they're totally water it down. With all the school shootings. Kids now a days would use this game as a excuse to shoot up their bully. I would say leave it alone, there's a lot of money to be made but idk man. Since bully us based around kids just makes it too controversial. Fun game tho.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
      You don't remember how controversial that game was when it came out? No way a game like that is coming out again unless they're totally water it down. With all the school shootings. Kids now a days would use this game as a excuse to shoot up their bully. I would say leave it alone, there's a lot of money to be made but idk man. Since bully is based around kids just makes it too controversial. Fun game tho.
      Dude that Jack Thompson guy complains about just about every Rockstar game, especially the GTA ones and the first Bully. It only gives them more press and makes their games even more popular, making it sell more. In the end, the game was about a kid bringing the factions together and putting an end to the bullying, while shedding light on the problem. Sure in free roam you could be a bully, but the game never allowed you to kill anyone and it had consequences of being sent to the principal or being arrested.

Kids already do that stuff now. A game isn't going to make it happen more. It might trigger someone with a mental illness to do it.

Greg Nicotero had the best argument against this when talking about horror movies in the documentary Going To Pieces when asked about the effect slasher movies might have on some people. He said if that were true, why don't we just go to prisons and show them nothing but Disney movies? Then wouldn't that just reform them and make all the prisoners nicer people and only want to make them do nicer things? No, it wouldn't, because it's not that easy. Conditioning exists, but it takes a lot more than that. There is a pretty big demand for it, so I think Bully 2 is a possibility. If it happens, it would be with a new kid and a new villain. Would be kind of cool if we found out what happened to Jimmy though. The game has a huge fan base. This Swegta guy makes mostly just Bully videos on his youtube channel and it gets a huge amount of views. He even talked to Gerry Rosenthal, who played Jimmy.

Comment

Dude that Jack Thompson guy complains about just about every Rockstar game, especially the GTA ones and the first Bully. It only gives them more press and makes their games even more popular, making it sell more. In the end, the game was about a kid bringing the factions together and putting an end to the bullying, while shedding light on the problem. Sure in free roam you could be a bully, but the game never allowed you to kill anyone and it had consequences of being sent to the principal or being arrested.

Kids already do that stuff now. A game isn't going to make it happen more. It might trigger someone with a mental illness to do it.

Greg Nicotero had the best argument against this when talking about horror movies in the documentary Going To Pieces when asked about the effect slasher movies might have on some people. He said if that were true, why don't we just go to prisons and show them nothing but Disney movies? Then wouldn't that just reform them and make all the prisoners nicer people and only want to make them do nicer things? No, it wouldn't, because it's not that easy. Conditioning exists, but it takes a lot more than that. There is a pretty big demand for it, so I think Bully 2 is a possibility. If it happens, it would be with a new kid and a new villain. Would be kind of cool if we found out what happened to Jimmy though. The game has a huge fan base. This Swegta guy makes mostly just Bully videos on his youtube channel and it gets a huge amount of views. He even talked to Gerry Rosenthal, who played Jimmy.
        Wait I am not saying the game would influence kids I am saying the kids and Lawyers would use the game as an escape goat for that kind of stuff you know how liberals are.

I am a fan of the game gets released I am first in line. I enjoyed bully over GTA 3 and 4. But San Andreas and Vice City were classics.

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
          Wait I am not saying the game would influence kids I am saying the kids and Lawyers would use the game as an escape goat for that kind of stuff you know how liberals are.

I am a fan of the game gets released I am first in line. I enjoyed bully over GTA 3 and 4. But San Andreas and Vice City were classics.
          I know you're not saying that. I was saying even though politicians and lawyers would try to fight to ban the game, Rockstar would fight back and win, like they always do. If they have to remove something, they will. Those douches always go after the easy stuff anyway, rather than the real issues, like actual crime and mental illness. Maybe they should do something about all these mass shootings, for instance. I remember there being actual shooting simulators online, until they were found out about and made to be taken down.

Actually, in the original Bully, the prefects originally had some kind of weapons, like paddles or something. Swegta talks about it on his youtube channel. And Jimmy was originally going to be able to take money from knocked out enemies. He found some lines in the PC file having to do with taking the money, along with some scrapped lines from Edgar if Jimmy died against him in the boss battle against him, which would've had Jimmy drowning in acid or some kind of green liquid in the chemical plant. There was also some kind of punk clique. That would've been kind of cool. Also, Gary was originally gonna die at the end.

The punk clique I guess became the Townies. Would've also been cool if Rockstar were able to keep the second floor of the Boys Dorm in the game too since the Girls Dorm had a second floor. The spot at the far end of the hall where you can lay a tag was originally where the stairs were and why other characters can't seem to reach it unless they graffiti the wall there or else they just turn around before they get there.

I hope if they get to do a second game, the campus is more expansive and the cliques really detailed. The only other thing I would want is for the unlockables to happen a lot earlier. By the time you get the Black Ninja costume, it's at the end of the damn game and it's really only good if you haven't got a couple of the collectibles in the girls dorm. If they release a second game, they should make that unlockable a lot sooner, so you can use something like that for stealth missions sooner, kind of like they did in The Warriors. But even in The Warriors, some unlockables were too late, like Unarrest Self, where you could unlock your own handcuffs. They didn't let you do that or do Instant Rage until after the end of the game, so Rockstar just needs to improve on that, so you can unlock everything before the story missions are over, but keep the replay feature from The Warriors, so that missions where you didn't have those power ups you could use upon replaying them, like in The Warriors.

Oh yeah and it's scapegoat, not escape goat haha.

Comment

I know you're not saying that. I was saying even though politicians and lawyers would try to fight to ban the game, Rockstar would fight back and win, like they always do. If they have to remove something, they will. Those douches always go after the easy stuff anyway, rather than the real issues, like actual crime and mental illness. Maybe they should do something about all these mass shootings, for instance. I remember there being actual shooting simulators online, until they were found out about and made to be taken down.

Actually, in the original Bully, the prefects originally had some kind of weapons, like paddles or something. Swegta talks about it on his youtube channel. And Jimmy was originally going to be able to take money from knocked out enemies. He found some lines in the PC file having to do with taking the money, along with some scrapped lines from Edgar if Jimmy died against him in the boss battle against him, which would've had Jimmy drowning in acid or some kind of green liquid in the chemical plant. There was also some kind of punk clique. That would've been kind of cool. Also, Gary was originally gonna die at the end.

The punk clique I guess became the Townies. Would've also been cool if Rockstar were able to keep the second floor of the Boys Dorm in the game too since the Girls Dorm had a second floor. The spot at the far end of the hall where you can lay a tag was originally where the stairs were and why other characters can't seem to reach it unless they graffiti the wall there or else they just turn around before they get there.

I hope if they get to do a second game, the campus is more expansive and the cliques really detailed. The only other thing I would want is for the unlockables to happen a lot earlier. By the time you get the Black Ninja costume, it's at the end of the damn game and it's really only good if you haven't got a couple of the collectibles in the girls dorm. If they release a second game, they should make that unlockable a lot sooner, so you can use something like that for stealth missions sooner, kind of like they did in The Warriors. But even in The Warriors, some unlockables were too late, like Unarrest Self, where you could unlock your own handcuffs. They didn't let you do that or do Instant Rage until after the end of the game, so Rockstar just needs to improve on that, so you can unlock everything before the story missions are over, but keep the replay feature from The Warriors, so that missions where you didn't have those power ups you could use upon replaying them, like in The Warriors.

Oh yeah and it's scapegoat, not escape goat haha.
            I agree with what you said and thank you for fixing my grammar mistake.

Comment

Currently playing The Evil Within 2. Pretty easy on the medium (survival) difficulty but I'm enjoying.

Will probably buy DOOM next week, or DMCV if it's on sale.

Comment

Just completed Rage 2. I bought this is it was sold to me as an Open-World Doom, but the World was Bland and formulaic. So after you complete the Extremely Short Main Story, there isn't much to go back to.

The Shooting mechanics were fine but there wasn't much variety when it came to the Weapons as none of them really stood out from one another. The driving mechanics were also atrocious.

I'll give it a very Generous 6 out of 10.

Comment

Currently playing Assassin's Creed Syndicate DLC Jack The Ripper.

Comment

I picked up Hollow Knight on sale on the PSN store having heard good things about it, might be my new favourite 2D platformer game of all time. It's like Metroid with a bit of Dark Souls set in this really cool and imaginative world. If it's still on sale I highly recommend it.

Comment

Finished RDR2 3 weeks ago and now just completed Spiderman on PS4. Both very good but much different games. Spiderman was very similar to Batman Arkham Knight, i'd put Batman ahead of it though...

Sony has a murderous row of exclusives coming out in the next year. Death Stranding in Q4 2019, The Last of us 2 Q1 2020 and i'd imagine Ghost of Tsushima coming out mid 2020.

Comment

Working...
                      X