Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched Exodus - Christian Bale movie portraying the prohpet Moses.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
    My wife and I watched it this weekend. Seriously bad movie. Editing was awful.....cut from one year to years in the future very quickly. The actors accents changed from scene to scene....once Moses (Bale) accepts being a Jew he starts talking like he's from Brooklyn. Bale graduated from destroying Batman to raping the Bible.

Ridley Scott should be banned from making movies. Need I mention the abortion known as Prometheus? He also was producer on the A Team movie, which was an abomination.
    Originally posted by Enayze View Post
    Exodus was a terrible movie, as was Noah with Russell Crowe. Hollywood loves butchering perfectly fine stories.
    Originally posted by Mooshashi;15679817[B
    ]The acting sucked, the editing sucked, the directing sucked, the special effects were SciFy tv level, you didn't care about the characters because A the storyline made no sense and B there was no chemistry between any of the actors.[/B]

Nevertheless I was not upset by the movie. I just felt ripped off AGAIN by Ridley Scott.
    Originally posted by megas30 View Post
    The movie was trash in everyway possible. It is time to cast people who actually look like ancient Eyptians. These movies keep flopping because the directors' heart are not in the movies; they know they are producing a farce, no matter how good the actors are, because this is not the 50s anymore. Any movie that still follows this trend to depict Ancient Egypt a certain way will fail. People aren't stupid and ignorant anymore, for it is the information age and the world is culture rich, with different cultures contributing to what we have today. Imagine a Roman or Greek movie with all Africans and Asians playing ancienct Greeks and Romans? That is the absurdity of these movies. The more Hollyweird continues with these movies, the more it will be a farce of itself.
    Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
    Not sure what's your point. Any movie/show deviating from any book is usually lame.
    lol the accent part is just funny, bale goes from his welsh accent to a jew from Brooklyn (no one had Brooklyn accents in the ancient world, how is this realism?) Hollywood is a joke, they're just showing that nobody takes their **** seriously, not even bale or scott who both got paid millions to make this piece of crap. this movie is so bad it makes "the interview" look like best picture

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
      The movie was trash in everyway possible. It is time to cast people who actually look like ancient Eyptians. These movies keep flopping because the directors' heart are not in the movies; they know they are producing a farce, no matter how good the actors are, because this is not the 50s anymore. Any movie that still follows this trend to depict Ancient Egypt a certain way will fail. People aren't stupid and ignorant anymore, for it is the information age and the world is culture rich, with different cultures contributing to what we have today. Imagine a Roman or Greek movie with all Africans and Asians playing ancienct Greeks and Romans? That is the absurdity of these movies. The more Hollyweird continues with these movies, the more it will be a farce of itself.
      Yeah I think you need to get off this forum with your whacky views and visit egypt, people will tell you to get off the bus because your a black ****, you think egypt is a black country I dare you to go visit there and rant this stuff lol

I dont see any blacks

Comment

Originally posted by ~AK49~ View Post
        Not sure what's your point. Any movie/show deviating from any book is usually lame.
        My point is that Christians are actually upset because "facts" weren't done right. When non of it is facts, it's all made up so who cares. It's like people getting mad because Star Trek didn't keep to the "facts".

It's make believe.

Comment

Working...
        X