Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: No One Knows Who Wilder is - 50-50 Will Never Happen!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
    And if AJ wants to be the best, he'll fight Wilder. Works both ways. They're both undefeated. They've both proven they're clearly one of the two best heavyweights. But with Fury vacating the lineal title when he retired, nobody is going to consider anybody the one true heavyweight champion until AJ & Wilder fight each other.

You're simply wrong. The majority of boxing fans, regardless of nationality see Joshua as the #1 heavyweight in the world.

He's fighting and beating more of the top 10 than anybody else. It's not even about money when it comes to that, it's about stone cold perception.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
      No, he isn't...Wilder is unknown here, that i know for a fact. I don't know about America because i don't live there. The only thing i would say is this, I have a brother who is american, he has never heard of Wilder before and he knows who Anthony Joshua is. My brother is 33 years old, lived in arizona since he was 3 years old, follow baseball and knows nothing about boxing, he is the typical casual and he doesn't know who Wilder is.

People don't know who Joshua is yet he just had a presser in america? where he was interviewed by countless of sport journalist....Yeah no one attend lol.

Again i would make this point perfectly clear, the little fame Wilder has now is due to his name been attached to Joshua's name, and you know what? Good for him, because his team hasn't done much for his name as an american HW champion in his 10 years as a pro.
      Wilder has fought in the U.K. Before remember against Audley Harrison. So please don't tell me that Wilder is not known among casual fans in the U.K. That is just rubbish. Now ask me how many times have Joshua fought in the U.S? As a matter of fact how many times has he even fought outside of Great Britain? I'll go one further in order to answer that question for you; The answer is absolutely never.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Wilder has fought in the U.K. Before remember against Audley Harrison. So please don't tell me that Wilder is not known among casual fans in the U.K. That is just rubbish. Now ask me how many times have Joshua fought in the U.S? As a matter of fact how many times has he even fought outside of Great Britain? I'll go one further in order to answer that question for you; The answer is absolutely never.

No one knows who he is here. He fought Harrison so? Lol, that fight didn’t have any sort of significance to his popularity over here. You cannot speak for people over here, am telling you now that no one knows him over here.... The only people who knows him are people like me, people who are boxing fanatics like myself. You are getting too emotional over that? SMH lol.. So what has Joshua having to fought outside of the U.K. got to do with Wilder being unknown in the U.K.? He can stay in the U.K. all his career and he would still be known around the world if he fought the right fights, and after 20 fights he is doing so. I wish I could say the same about Wilder after 40 fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Vae Victis View Post
          Based on Wilder's offer of a fifty million dollar ($50,000,000.00) guarantee for AJ, and AJ's refusal to sign for that guaranteed fifty million dollars ($50,000,000.00), your post make you either a troll or a simpleton. Fifty million dollars ($50,000,000.00). Fifty million dollars ($50,000,000.00). Wilder presents a fifty million dollar ($50,000,000.00) guarantee for AJ, and that makes Wilder afraid he'll lose? Can you wrap your mind around fifty million dollars ($50,000,000.00) guaranteed? Troll. Troll. Troll. You are a troll. Or a simpleton. And what's worse is trolls or simpletons defending AJ's refusal to sign for fifty million dollars ($50,000,000.00) guaranteed. Is AJ afraid, or doesn't AJ have the brains to understand fifty million dollars ($50,000,000.00) guaranteed? Putting your minds together can you and AJ comprehend refusing fifty million dollars ($50,000,000.00) guaranteed? Shake your head repeatedly until the marbles begin to crack. Then, using youir foot, scrape the answer in the dirt and get your keeper to copy your answer and post it on this thread. I want to see it. Then feel free to graze in the meadow for the remainder of the day. Fifty million dollars ($50,000,000.00) guaranteed.
          I dont argue with faggots that only recently made an account and have 49 posts

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
            You're simply wrong. The majority of boxing fans, regardless of nationality see Joshua as the #1 heavyweight in the world.

He's fighting and beating more of the top 10 than anybody else. It's not even about money when it comes to that, it's about stone cold perception.
            The lineal title is vacant. The vacancy is filled when #1 fights #2. Everybody sees AJ and Wilder as #1 and #2. Neither can become the real champion of the world until they fight each other.

AJ may have beaten more top 10 opponents, but Wilder has beaten more top 4 opponents (two wins for Wilder, zero for AJ).

Comment

Hearn is more popular in the United States than Wilder

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                The lineal title is vacant. The vacancy is filled when #1 fights #2. Everybody sees AJ and Wilder as #1 and #2. Neither can become the real champion of the world until they fight each other.

AJ may have beaten more top 10 opponents, but Wilder has beaten more top 4 opponents (two wins for Wilder, zero for AJ).

Since when does #1 have to beat #2 to become #1? That's basic mathematics which doesn't lie.

If they don't fight then #2 has to fight better opponents than #1 to prove to people they are #1.

Not even Wilders own people are claiming he has fought better competition than AJ so I don't know why you do so constantly.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                  Since when does #1 have to beat #2 to become #1?
                  that is how new lineage has been established for as long as boxing has had champions.

Comment

Translation:
                    I am gonna run with this as long as I fooken can, and milk AJ for every penny I fooken can, ....for as long as I fooken can ......... bbbiatch!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                      that is how new lineage has been established for as long as boxing has had champions.

So you're on to making up arbitrary rules now. Just like the 'consensual' top fighters Wilder fought

Comment

Working...
                      X