No announcement yet.

Doug Fisher on tainted beef

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Fischer has **** on Canelo plenty of times calling him a ducker etc so to say he doesn't want to piss off GBP is BS. He's also a known Golovkin nuthugger.
    When Canelo dropped the belt he went out of his way not to call Canelo a ducker. He even brought Mayweather into the conversation. He also defended Margarito & Schaeffer was using it to get Arum out of California. Fischer is a clown

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
      Doug is a good guy and I've enjoyed his stuff since HOB (back in the late 90's), had beers with him and talked to him at plenty of fights.

I don't agree with his take on giving Canelo he benefit of the doubt but it's all good though. Hard to agree on everything.
      Yeah he's decent for the most part in my opinion. I don't read the Ring these days but I'll check out the website when he answers readers questions. 'Monday mailbag' I think it may be called? That's usually a good read.

Comment

"Fighters t

Comment

"Fighters today are soft"

Comment

Even though this was weak as hell, Doug Fisher is a good dude. I don't agree with everything he says but he's OK in my book

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              "Fighters today are soft"

Comment

Didn't Larry XXX challenge Fischer to a fight on Twitter?

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Or the whole good Black people/bad Black people thing with the Demograpic, pointing out specific segments that were bad fans. Funny how he doesn’t do that for other races. Right then and there, I realized he was an insecure idiot.
                  He is black (or mixed black) and his family is black. I don't think he's on some Clayton Bigsby ****.

Comment

Originally posted by otrocubiche View Post
                    Two weeks before canelo:

''Regarding Mexican fighters using the “tainted beef excuse” to get away with using banned PEDs, it’s up to the commissions and the sanctioning organizations to properly punish these guys. It’s 2018. Athletes can’t play dumb any more. It’s part of their responsibility to monitor what they put into their bodies and to avoid ingesting anything that will introduce a banned substance into their systems.''

After canelo:

"But just because they should have been more careful about what Canelo put into his mouth doesn’t mean he’s a cheater or that he’s trying to cheat for this bout or that he should automatically be punished and the May 5 rematch should be postponed or cancelled."

I know some here don't regard DF as unbiased, but this just takes the cake, talk about being faithful to whoever signs your paycheck.
                    Yeah dougie has little credibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                      Didn't Larry XXX challenge Fischer to a fight on Twitter?
                      Yes. The best day ever on Twitter

Comment

Working...
                      X