Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If You Cant Afford $8.25 A Month Are You POOR?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people are cheap rather than poor, or selectively choose what they want to spend their money on.

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
      I know alotta of people like to fake the funk but lets be honest if you cant afford $8.25 a month for something you want in my book you are poor, not frugal but poor.

This thread was inspired by a member here so all credits goes to B.UTLER
      https://www.boxingscene.com/forums/s...d.php?t=758057
      I pretty much agree. Lots of mfers on here fake the funk on here. But if you can't afford 8.99 a month on something you like then you are pretty much a poor mfer.

Comment

I have Netflix but I choose not to have hulu as well because the extra cost of another service doesn't justify watching one or two extra shows. I make more then enough to pay for both but I choose to for go the expanse of an added service because it won't add much to what is already available to me. If that makes me a broke ***** I'm fine with that.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
          I have Netflix but I choose not to have hulu as well because the extra cost of another service doesn't justify watching one or two extra shows. I make more then enough to pay for both but I choose to for go the expanse of an added service because it won't add much to what is already available to me. If that makes me a broke ***** I'm fine with that.
          you have a PR flag in your avy you already failed in life.

PS: I didnt read a word you said just saw that avy.

Comment

Originally posted by War Mayweather View Post
            you have a PR flag in your avy you already failed in life.

PS: I didnt read a word you said just saw that avy.
            How many years and your people are still marching.....
            Pretty sad when you have to tell the whole world "Black Lives Matter!!!" If we really cared you wouldn't have to say anything at all.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy360 View Post
              How many years and your people are still marching.....
              Pretty sad when you have to tell the whole world "Black Lives Matter!!!" If we really cared you wouldn't have to say anything at all.
              Jesus fuck that was epic.

Comment

Working...
              X