Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How the hell is Sor Rungvisai not P4P number 1 after beating the no.1 guy twice?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How the hell is Sor Rungvisai not P4P number 1 after beating the no.1 guy twice?

Rungvisai did what Ward did almost exactly: beat a P4P beast twice, once with a contentious decision (I thought Kovalev won and Gonzalez lost) and once with a stoppage.

Kov got robbed vs Ward in the first fight and basically quit in the second.

Rungvisai beat Gonzalez close in the first and obliterated him in the second with a KO of the year candidate with NO controversy.

How is Rungvisai not getting any P4P no.1 love when Ward did for doing with Rung did except in a less empthatic manner?

Hey man. My post shows I'm an Unbiased individual. So if someone did it,I disagree but I wouldn't argue with them as I could honestly see it being justified. He's top 4 IMHO at the least. I don't know if you don't like Ward or are being genuine but he doesn't have a point for p4p number 1. He definitely has one for top 4. Roman Gonzales was top 3 and in most cases top 2 on most p4p list. Show some love to the little guys

Comment

Because Ward had many big victories in the past while Sor Rungvisai was considered as an easy fight for Chocolatte and nobody knew who the **** he was.

Comment

Lmao cause all Ward has ever done is beat Kovalev?

Comment

Because Kovalev was also in the top 10 PFP listing at the time of their first fight.

Rungvisai, not so much. Rungvisai's win is phenomenal but sadly it doesn't carry as much weight because only Roman was well known and perceived as an elite name.

Comment

Ward hadn't done **** for years before Kovalev.

Comment

Because PFP is just personal opinion. However good you think a boxer is for his pounds today is where you rate him and nobody can really prove you wrong. It's not the same as resume although many keep thinking it is the same as resume. Resume is who you fought and how you did against them. PFP is how good you think a boxer is for his size today based on very recent fights. Unlike resume beating the number 1 pfp boxer doesn't make the Thai boxer number 1 unless you believe he really is the best for his weight in the world. Some may believe he won because Gonzales fought poorly and didn't fight at all like the best PFP boxer in the world that night. If that's the case then it makes no sense to rate the Thai boxer number 1 pfp for beating a sub par Gonzales. I have the Thai boxer inumber 6 on my PFP list and need to see him fight another very good boxer before I rate him higher than that. If you think he deserves to be number 1 then put him number 1. It's your list and just as good but no better than anyone else's list. Llke I said it is just personal opinion so there are no right or wrong picks for the top 10 PFP boxers in the world There are only different personal opinions.

Comment

Originally posted by RedZmaja View Post
                Because Ward had many big victories in the past while Sor Rungvisai was considered as an easy fight for Chocolatte and nobody knew who the **** he was.
                /End thread

Comment

Because Gonzalez wasnt p4p and Wangek doesnt have a great resume

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
                    Because Gonzalez wasnt p4p and Wangek doesnt have a great resume
                    I dont agree that he was number 1 but not to have him on the top 10 list at all? Your crazy.

Comment

Working...
                    X