Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How is ray Leonard beter than mayweather??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because all of the loses you mentioned are still greater than any of Floyd Mayweather's victories. Floyd Mayweather has a weak ass resume. Let's not just look at names, let's look at when he fought those names and at what weight. The best victory for Floyd was against Corales and I heard Corales only trained two weeks for that fight. Most of the other good dudes he fought were past it, beat up, old, fat, etc. Floyd Mayweather refuses to fight the best. He has mastered the art of ducking and dodging and knows when an opponent is ripe for the taking. If you can't see that he chooses to fight opponents when they are most vulnerable, then you are blind. He went to war against a beat up, past it, and old Miguel Cotto. That speaks volumes. If Floyd Mayweather ever fought a young in his prime fighter he would have gotten brutally knocked out.

Comment

• Originally posted by WolfGirl View Post
      Stfu moron.

Nobody gives one **** about your little fantasy 'FLoyd Growth machine' where FLoyd is like 6'2 and can match Hearns.

Floyd's 5'8.

Also you are a Pac Tard pretending to be a Floyd Nut Hugger .

Stay Mad ******.
      You made my point exactly.

Im positive that you're one of many peasants whose feelings I've hurt .. mascarading under a new name or whatever.

All you idiots are the same. Different name. Same brand of desperation.

You're probably Jrosales. Your stupidity smells like his.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        seriously, to hear YOU call other people 'stan' is downright comical
        You're the biggest stan on this site by a mile. Kobe Bryant's c0ck along with Pacquiao's squirting jizz into each and every orifice of your 4 ft midget as5. And you're loving it!

Comment

• Originally posted by statosteve View Post
          20 years time people will be saying floyd was the greatest non heavyweight boxer of all time..untill sum1 new comes along
          Duran, Armstrong, Langford, Greb etc. are all greater.

Comment

• Originally posted by onetwopunch View Post
            The point that alot of people are missing here is that when SRL fought that ATG's they were all in there prime. Now when PBF fought that ATG's they were way passed there prime. DLH and Shane were 90s fighters, I will give him Cotto, I think he would of beaten the best Cotto at least 3 out of 5 times. JMM was way to small for him. I like PBF but he was no way as good as SRL. He won a close fight againts a past his prime DLH..A DLH from the 90's would of probably beat PBF to a pulp.
            I think the point being missed is this. You can only fight the fighters in your era. In matters of resume he not only beat HOF fighters but dominated them. Name any other fighter that dominated every fighter on their resume.

Comment

• Both of their greatest win where they fought their rival at his prime were against a "hitman", and Leonard's hitman, Tommy Hearns is a thousand times better than Ricky Hatton.

Comment

• Dunno but I wanna cum over your Avi's white teeth.

Comment

Working...
                X