Floyd Mayweather Sr. -vs- Charlie Zelenoff Video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cloud View Post
    http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct...26oth2-RTAuJ5A

Hope that works. Click on the home link to see the stories.
    Just in case nobody saw this, some of the **** Charlie's done is out of this world. Im beginning to feel sorry for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by etlux View Post
      you guys have to realize this kid is NOT acting and he's actually very sick mentally. his own father said in one of those videos that charlies mother suffers from psychological problems and that it got passed down in the genes and now charlie suffers from severe psychological problems. to compound these problems, charlie is a known heavy drug user.

for those of you who haven't followed his saga since the beginning and the ESB days, there was a time when charlie paid a stripper to pretend to be his girlfriend and make videos with him etc. someone ended up finding her on facebook and talking with her and pasting screenshots of the conversation where she admitted not only all these facts, but also the fact that charlie is a very heavy 'tweaker' and does a lot of pills and some other **** I can't remember, acid or something like that.
      You guys have to understand he's a heavy drug user and has severe genetic psychiatric problems, this is what he refers to when he in some of his videos used to constantly refer to major "family problems" that he has, because his mom is also a mental patient.
      Truth be told though, after watching this clip from his father (apparently recorded after the Hartley incident), I don't think it's just his Mother he gets it from....

">

And this is after he was shown apologizing profusely to Hartley and a few other people in the locker room after Charlie sucker punched him with his gloves on. SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        just like zelenoff's former manager has come out and admitted that Charlie takes homeless mexicans off the street and pays them 50$ to pretend he beat them in sparring, this video shows he takes a homeless black man and paid him to pretend he saw charlie beat shane langford the one eyed kid

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
          Truth be told though, after watching this clip from his father (apparently recorded after the Hartley incident), I don't think it's just his Mother he gets it from....

">

And this is after he was shown apologizing profusely to Hartley and a few other people in the locker room after Charlie sucker punched him with his gloves on. SMH
          LMFAO! great post. it's true, charlie's entire family are mental midgets and his father is obviously a huge enabler that takes part in this circus

Comment

• Gotta give Floyd snr credit for schooling that punk.

Comment

• What the hell is Mayweather SR doing in the same room with that idiot? He just did this kid a huge favor by giving him more exposure than he's ever had. Oh well, it is kind of funny, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by pumpkineater80 View Post
                I just saw this today and it's typical of Zelenoff. Instead of fighting a live, in prime fighter like me he goes and picks on a senior citizen or calls out boxers from behind his computer.

I've been calling him out for three years. This guy doesn't want a piece of any real boxer. He knows what he'll get. He'll eat my power hand on the opening bell. First punch, first second.

Let him make his damn money on his little reality show.
                Your the greatest nemesis that CZ has ever known. PLEASE post another video!

Comment

• anybody know how to contact Cassius Green? Email or phone number?
                  thanks all

Comment

• Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                    4000 psi huh?
                    Yeah it's true bro he's got 4000 Psi. As in Penis's Sucked Internationally. He's the PSI champ

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
                      I can tell him you want to fight him, but he really only wants to fight Wladimir Klitschko.. Or HBO names.
                      What are you like his manager or something?

Comment

Working...
                      X