No announcement yet.

Is this 2009/2010 all over again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    After a dominant performance from the great manny "mufasa" pacquiao, it seems like the floyd fans is shooked again! lol.

yall can relax, floyd fought pac already and there wont be a rematch. there is no need for all this running around accusing pac of doing this and that just because of a dominant performance over a no heart fighter in lucas.
    hahahaha you can clearly see the jealousy and bitterness from the floIV fans.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Manny was in a fight without PED testing and got a KO win, so it could be.
      see the jealousy and bitterness.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
        hahahaha you can clearly see the jealousy and bitterness from the floIV fans.
        Jealous of what?

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          see the jealousy and bitterness.
          What is with you Manny fans? I posted the truth. Why when the truth isn't flattering to Manny do his very worst fans say the post is done out of bitterness or jealousy?

When Jmm knocked Manny out in the fight with no VADA testing, you and other pac fans said JMM was on roids because there was no testing.

Doesn't the same thing apply here?

Comment

The last fact I posted you got mad about was that There was no VADA/USADA or any OST PED testing for the Manny/Lucas fight.

That fact is relevant, current, on topic and not over exaggerated.

So I ask again-Why do you always get mad when I post facts about Manny just because those facts are not positive about him?

It's only relevant to you because you Floyd Boys have a Manny is using peds agenda. To most it's irrelevant

Comment

What is with you Manny fans? I posted the truth. Why when the truth isn't flattering to Manny do his very worst fans say the post is done out of bitterness or jealousy?

When Jmm knocked Manny out in the fight with no VADA testing, you and other pac fans said JMM was on roids because there was no testing.

Doesn't the same thing apply here?
              but pac didnt knock lucas out marquez style doe! see the difference here? lucas quit!!! how many times this gotta be repeated? did pac knocked lucas out cold???????????

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                only ones that keep bringing up floyds name are you tards, floyd isnt coming back.. manny needs to find another way to pay the taxman
                Floyd is irrelevant in boxing and fans don't want to watch his boring ass in the ring.

Comment

I really want to know why the hell Floyd fans would be jealous..If anything it makes ya'll look bad cause ya'll said Manny was shot when Floyd beat him..Just makes Floyd's win look even better

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Pacquaio getting a stoppage does actually have a nostalgic feel to it considering we have become accustomed to Pacquaio getting decisions.

It was quite nice to see actually.
                    Yes it was very nice than to watch the running and hugging on suppose fist fight.

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
                      It's only relevant to you because you Floyd Boys have a Manny is using peds agenda. To most it's irrelevant
                      Any and every time a fight has no PED testing its discussed on NSB and never once have you posted the discussion is irrelevant.

Now that its Manny you are posting that a title fight with no PED testing is irrelevant.

Come on dude, have some integrity for once for fcuks sake.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 07-17-2018, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X