Collapse
No announcement yet.

I want to see Pacquiao vs Lomachenko next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lomachenko would run a clinic on Pac at this point.

Comment

Assuming Lomachenko didn't complete lose his effectiveness moving up in weight, I'd expect him to win. He's mobile enough to keep Pac from ever getting into a comfortable rhythm, good enough defensively to avoid most of what Pac throws, and plenty quick enough to neutralize Pac's speed.

You'd definitely have to worry about Pac's speed, timing, and power, but Loma would get the better of the action most of the time and I'd guess it wouldn't be too close. Competitive, but not close. Now who knows what Loma would lose moving up. All this may be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
        At 140 lbs.

Manny still has a lot left in the tank. His speed is still there and he will have an experience edge plus size to help offset Lomachenko's many gifts.

I think this would be a great fight.
        I want to see the ww division cleaned out so lets have Crawford/Manny unification and Spence/Porter v Garcia winner unification and then the winners fight.

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
          He doesn't. There's a reason he hasn't fought that low in years.
          I'd assume that reason is that his biggest fights were a weight above. Pac's fight night weights and what we hear about his training suggest he could make 140 if he wanted to. He'd have to work harder than he has in a long time, but he could do it.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
            I'd assume that reason is that his biggest fights were a weight above. Pac's fight night weights and what we hear about his training suggest he could make 140 if he wanted to. He'd have to work harder than he has in a long time, but he could do it.
            Could, probably. But should he try? Might just be me, but I see too many parallels with the De La Hoya situation, and I don't want to see Manny go out like that.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              I want to see the ww division cleaned out so lets have Crawford/Manny unification and Spence/Porter v Garcia winner unification and then the winners fight.
              I'd love to see Crawford get a passing of the torch fight.

But he is too high risk, low reward. I suspect Manny will avoid him like he has in the past.

Comment

Working...
              X