No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    The hacked emails that this rusians(lol, wikileaks sources) from the DNC actually helped opened millions of americans eyes about the corruption in Democrat party

Roseintien or meuller did not deny the authenticity of this hacked corrupt democrat emails
    Remember, when they got hacked the DNC refused to hand over the hacked server to the FBI so they could analyze it.

That speaks volumes.

Comment

• The red part
      Thats what wikileaks did scheduled a release date of their bombshells i remember being excited when was the next dirt on democrats going to be release on wikileaks

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        Oh Lord.

You're not getting it. Again.

If indicting Russian citizens blew up in his face, do you not realize indicting Russian officials wont be at least as big a disaster for him???

Dont play games with me.

So you do remember that when discovery was demanded by the accused, as is their right, Mueller balked and demanded more time.

That's not good, and a mistake a first year law student wouldn't be stupid enough to make.

If you ain't ready for trial and all it entails, you do not indict.

If there's further developments you want to cite, and are relevant, do it. But dont play superfan Gotcha! games with me.

I just debate facts. That's it.
        You're acting just like Trump. You can't explain how it blew up in his face. That's your feelings. It didn't blow up in his face. They're indicted and will go to trial. Discovery and a speedy trial was demanded, meaning a trial date set within 70 days. Once they began receiving discovery they agreed to waive their right to a speedy trial. They tried to pull a fast one and changed their mind once they saw discovery documents. You haven't been keeping up

They can't travel to places where the US has an extradition treaty, which pretty much covers the whole developed world.

The difference between the last indictments and these are that those were private citizens. These indictments are russian govt officials which means they were ordered by Putin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

The collusion part is the witch hunt.

Gotta keep up!

There's zero evidence of collusion.

Its like if there was a suspected meth lab down the street from me, that had no connections to me whatsover.

If they investigated the suspected meth lab to get to the bottom of it, there's no witch hunt.

But if the focus of the investigation is to find collusion between 1bad65 and the meth lab, that's a witch hunt.

It's not rocket science here buddy.

Comment

You're acting just like Trump. You can't explain how it blew up in his face. That's your feelings. It didn't blow up in his face.

I just explained it, you gruber.

Remember the discovery, the balking and requests for more time????

Hello??? Are you not even reading my posts now????

Go catch up.

I refuse to proceed with the rest of your tripe until you catch up with months old facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              I just explained it, you gruber.

Remember the discovery, the balking and requests for more time????

Hello??? Are you not even reading my posts now????

Go catch up.

I refuse to proceed with the rest of your tripe until you catch up with months old facts.
              They didn't balk at discovery, they wanted certain things redacted for national security reasons. They've sent over discovery. The law firm for the Russian national came into the courtroom demanding a speedy trial and all the documents. Now that they've received them they went back to court with their tails between their legs and waived their right to a speedy trial.

Comment

They didn't balk at discovery, they wanted certain things redacted for national security reasons.
                Oh Lord, semantics again.

The last refuge of a superfan.

They balked, and used the national security as an excuse. It ain't flying.

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Now that they've received them they went back to court with their tails between their legs and waived their right to a speedy trial.
                Whoa! Whoa!!

They received the discovery they requested??

That's news to me, and since I pride myself on keeping up, I must ask you source that one.

Here's where the rubber meets the road.......

Comment

• In a second, related conspiracy, Russian GRU officers hacked the website of a state election board and stole information about 500,000 voters. They also hacked into computers of a company that supplied software used to verify voter registration information; targeted state and local offices responsible for administering the elections; and sent spearphishing emails to people involved in administering elections, with malware attached.
                  It amazes me that Trump supporters are more upset with the man who exposed this, Mueller, than they are with the Russians who did this. This is truly a weird time in the US

Comment

It amazes me that Trump supporters are more upset with the man who exposed this, Mueller, than they are with the Russians who did this. This is truly a weird time in the US
                    It surprises me thats ur more upset with the hackers than the corruption that they exposed about the clintion and DNC corruptions

Comment

• Trump only got elected because of help from the Russians, it's now official. Trumptards can be quiet.

Comment

Working...
                      X