Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua To Team Wilder: Give Me $50 Million - I'll Sign Tomorrow!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This thread got so funny now kkk

Comment

• Lol .

Comment

• lol...........

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
          This is PROBABLY ? the worst post you conjured up so far !

So now Joshua needs to face a big puncher before Wilder ? Thats why Hearn is HOLDING him back ? HaHa

Does Wlad Klitchko ring a bell ?

How about 85 % K.O record Breazeale ?

Parker ?

Whyte would be on par with Ortiz in power , who would have slight advantage minus body punching power .

Who are all these massive punchers Wilder fought to prepare for Joshua ?

I can assure you Joshua hits ALOT harder than Ortiz , maybe you missed the HUGE left hook Parker landed on Joshua AFTER a head butt with no effect in rnd 3 ? lol

And how would they go about fighting these power punchers when they BOTH are the hardest hitters currently ?

Makes absolutely no sense to think either guy has to get punched in the face by a big hitter to prepare for one another ..... As a matter of fact it almost cost Wilder didnt it ?

Joshua WOULDNT look for an opponent to get ready for Wilder based on power , it would be style and /or height ...this should be common sense !
          Wladimir Klitschko rings a bell.
          Not “Klitchko”🤣🤣🤣

Hook. Line. And Sinker.🎣🎣🎣

Comment

• Like the sign at the pub:

Free Beer Tomorrow

Comment

Working...
            X