*** The Official 2017-2018 NBA Season Thread ***

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    That LeBron James fella is kinda good.
    I hope he plays in the NBA until he is 46 yrs.old. Breaking the record of Nate Hickey and Kevin Willis.

Comment

• Comment

• The 1 man band featuring LeGone can only go so far. Indiana is just an immature shook mistake prone team that isn't ready for the moment. LeGone will leave the Cavs because he knows he has no shot of winning with that team.

Comment

• Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
          The 1 man band featuring LeGone can only go so far. Indiana is just an immature shook mistake prone team that isn't ready for the moment. LeGone will leave the Cavs because he knows he has no shot of winning with that team.
          And go where? He’s not winning with the lakers

Comment

• Comment

• CJ Mccollum is on the trading block.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                But he’s not clutch. Nba genius Lomadeaux told me so. Must be fake news

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  Is that something to be proud of?

That means his team is behind more.

LMFAO @ you using this as some "measurement" between the actual GOAT and the ring chaser leaderless promise breaking cuck boy with a 5 head from Akron.

Also the fact you and others want to ignore how he almost gave the game away before a lucky shot as if the shot erases poor decisions in the same game, is telling about your BBall IQ

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                    But he’s not clutch. Nba genius Lomadeaux told me so. Must be fake news
                    The Cavs are playing the 5 seed Pacers and going life and death with them.

Jordan is 6-0 in the finals...

Kobe is 5-2...

Lebron is 3-5 or 3-6, I forget.... he once again wont win the finals.

Then he’ll jump to another team... which you’ll support because you’re a millennial. That’s not me. That’s you supporting that.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
                      Is that something to be proud of?

That means his team is behind more.

LMFAO @ you using this as some "measurement" between the actual GOAT and the ring chaser leaderless promise breaking cuck boy with a 5 head from Akron.

Also the fact you and others want to ignore how he almost gave the game away before a lucky shot as if the shot erases poor decisions in the same game, is telling about your BBall IQ
                      Agreed, it was a good but uncharacteristic shot.

Comment

Working...
                      X