• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
    He seemed like he wanted out
    Probably felt surrounded and cant do anything anymore

Im hoping im wrong

Or else it means a big loss on the right

Comment

While his politics were batshit insane, his alleged trillion-dollar infrastructure plan definitely had my attention.

But he lost Trump's ear shortly after inauguration and that was that.

Comment

Word is bannon going back to breitbart. Breitbart vs trump coming soon lmao. Dumb ass trumpers

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          While his politics were batshit insane, his alleged trillion-dollar infrastructure plan definitely had my attention.

But he lost Trump's ear shortly after inauguration and that was that.
          The dude is war torn
          His fighting globalist in both parties

Im really hoping he quits that position because his getting a better one

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
            The dude is war torn
            His fighting globalist in both parties

Im really hoping he quits that position because his getting a better one
            A better one lmao. Yea he's gonna be vp next week. You got cucked.

Comment

The left staged the Charlottesville scene so they could tie Trump to it and force his hand on Bannon. The left is scared of the populist, ALL AMERICANS FIRST agenda. Now they are blaming the attacks yesterday in Barcelona on the Charlottesville fiasco. Even though ISIS claimed responsiblity for it almost instantly and it is identical to the attack in Nice, France last year which ISIS also claimed responsibility for. Yet, the media would have people believe that somehow Trump has encouraged white supremacists in America and Muslims in Spain to commit attacks on crowds with vehicles.

The left and the media in this country are pure evil, satanists, who will tear this country to shreds for the sake of political power and they do not care one bit about the welfare of anyone who votes for them. Democrats have always been the party of slavery, it's the very reason why the Republican party was formed to stop the active institution of slavery which the Democrats got rich off of. They lie to their voters who seemingly know no better. You are voting for the very people who supported the very thing that you want to erase!

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                A better one lmao. Yea he's gonna be vp next week. You got cucked.
                Why do hate america so much?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  The left staged the Charlottesville scene so they could tie Trump to it and force his hand on Bannon. The left is scared of the populist, ALL AMERICANS FIRST agenda. Now they are blaming the attacks yesterday in Barcelona on the Charlottesville fiasco. Even though ISIS claimed responsiblity for it almost instantly and it is identical to the attack in Nice, France last year which ISIS also claimed responsibility for. Yet, the media would have people believe that somehow Trump has encouraged white supremacists in America and Muslims in Spain to commit attacks on crowds with vehicles.

The left and the media in this country are pure evil, satanists, who will tear this country to shreds for the sake of political power and they do not care one bit about the welfare of anyone who votes for them. Democrats have always been the party of slavery, it's the very reason why the Republican party was formed to stop the active institution of slavery which the Democrats got rich off of. They lie to their voters who seemingly know no better. You are voting for the very people who supported the very thing that you want to erase!
                  holy fuk. This is what delusion looks like folks. This is what happens to your brain when you get cucked one too many times.

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  Why do hate america so much?
                  I would never. Not my fault you fell for trumps bs. I sure didn't

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
                    holy fuk. This is what delusion looks like folks. This is what happens to your brain when you get cucked one too many times.

I would never. Not my fault you fell for trumps bs. I sure didn't
                    Trump and bannon tried to push their agenda but the globalist is too strong

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Dump is a disaster

Comment

Working...
                      X