Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lomachenko and his bum of the month campaign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is with Top Prank... it's their bread and butter.

Comment

Loma fights tough guy after tough guy after tough guy. Then he fights one easy guy in a stay busy fight and you say he is on a bum of the month campaign. Were Walters, Salido, Martinez and Russell Jr. bums? I think not. Why don't you complain about Lara who has been defending his title against mostly bums these last two years.

Comment

And yet you had walters beating him. You silly troll.

Comment

He's bob's hoe...bob feeds his hoe with sh** opponents to make him shine...bumachenko is a fraud nothing more

Comment

I'm a Loma fan and think he's one of the best to do it but definitly think TR could match him better.

To me he has 3 good Names on his CV

Salido - a loss but I chalk that up to it being his 2nd pro fight and not fully knowing how to deal with the rough house tactics Salido brought

Russell - great match up and win but I believe it was mandated, so it's not like
            TR went out of their way to set it up

Walters - Good win but don't like Walters long lay off and mental condition before/after fight

For only a handfull of fights it's not bad but I do believe TR is treating him like a prized TR pupil and guiding his career very carefully. I think TR moved him up to 130 just as 126 was heating the f.uck up so the fans / media wouldn't be demanding and there was a built in excuse why didn't he fight the Santa Cruz, Mares, Selby, Frampton, Rigo, Valdez and could dominate a shallow division with no real names to lose too .

I think TR did the same thing with Terrence Crawford move to 140. But I guess TR knows what their doing and have shown the ability to make stars so who the f.uck am I to second guess but more often then not marquee TR fighters don't really fight in challenging fights.

Comment

lol this guys turning into the new golovkin on here, people desperately finding reasons to hate him.

Comment

I looked around the divisions near him. The tough fights won't happen for one reason or another, fights against Davis, Garcia, Crawford, etc. I'd be happy if he fought Valdez next, nothing less, class wise. No more Marriagas, please.

Comment

Working...
                X