Max Kellerman attacks the National Anthem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    You're an idiot.
    Cuz I don't like music from the 1800's or earlier? I'd say you're an idiot for liking that bs, but I'm a gentlemen who respects other peoples sh^tty musical tastes.

Comment

i dont usually agree with max but im with him on this one. what's the ****ing big deal about people sitting during the national anthem or doesnt wanna participate in it?

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        i dont usually agree with max but im with him on this one. what's the ****ing big deal about people sitting during the national anthem or doesnt wanna participate in it?
        Why does your sig say racist Dunn. For calling you a maggot? Lol

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
          Why does your sig say racist Dunn. For calling you a maggot? Lol
          it was to exposed him for accusing me of being a racist for saying something that i didnt even said in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            there's this regular thing at bruins games called "salute to the troops" or something like that, where they bring an active or retired member of the military out for a photo op on the screen. everybody stands and claps every time. turns out it is one of the most expensive advertising slots during a bruins game, and costs the US military [taxpayers and industry] about a quarter of a million bucks a year.

the us military is the biggest employment recruiter in the world. biggest employer, too. the amount of money they must budget to advertising is probably in the hundreds of millions, if not billions each year.
            That tells you all you need to know right there.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
              It is a song that represents unity and solidarity among ALL Americans, regardless of race, religion, gender, etc. At a time where we are so divided, and terrorism has changed the way we live our lives over the last two decades, it serves as a reminder of those who have served so that we continue to enjoy these freedoms. It also represents those who believe in something bigger than themselves. Not much to ask that we take just two minutes to recognize sacrifices that were made on the battlefield, while athletes prepare for their own brand of combat--and the resilience of those among us who want this country to thrive.
              Totally agree.

But remember, you're on here trying to explain this to muhfuccas born after 2pac's death. There is no hope.

Comment

Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
                That tells you all you need to know right there.
                Mathed also ran away from his own thread lol. NFL Players never even stood for the anthem until 2009

Max may be a lot of things but he's telling the truth here

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Cuz I don't like music from the 1800's or earlier? I'd say you're an idiot for liking that bs, but I'm a gentlemen who respects other peoples sh^tty musical tastes.
                  It's not about musical taste, moron. It's about you being able to sit here and discuss boxing with me on your computer with your damn internet and your damn refrigerator and your damn bed...

It's called freedom. And too many people in this country are entitled little punks who need their rude awakening.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    It's not about musical taste, moron. It's about you being able to sit here and discuss boxing with me on your computer with your damn internet and your damn refrigerator and your damn bed...

It's called freedom. And too many people in this country are entitled little punks who need their rude awakening.
                    What does any of this have to do with people's views on the national anthem?

Comment

Well I think us Americans should be grateful we have a choice to sit or stand if you want to or not. In other countries you get killed or imprisoned for lesser offenses against their own governments.

Comment

Working...
                      X