Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Ariza is dirty, then Floyd is on PEDs now too right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mayweather's a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by bartolomewj View Post
      Under standard sports drug-testing protocols, when blood or urine is taken from an athlete, it's divided into an A and B sample. The A sample is tested first. If it tests negative, end of story. If the Asample tests positive, the athlete then has the right to demand that the B sample be tested. If the B sample tests negative, the athlete is presumed to be clean. But if the B sample also tests positive, the first positive finding is confirmed and the athlete has a problem.

On May 20, 2012, a rumor filtered through the drug-testing community that Mayweather had tested positive on three occasions for an illegal performance-enhancing drug.

More specifically, it was rumored that Mayweather'sA sample had tested positive on three occasions and, after each positive test, USADA had found exceptional circumstances in the form of inadvertent use and gave Floyd a waiver. This waiver, according to the rumor, negated the need for a test of Floyd's B sample. And because the B sample was never tested, a loophole in USADA's contract with Mayweather and Golden Boy allowed the testing to proceed without the positive A sample results being reported to Mayweather's opponent or the Nevada State Athletic Commission (which had jurisdiction over the fights).

In late-May, Pacquiao's attorneys heard the rumor. On June 4, 2012, they served document demands and subpoenas on Mayweather, Mayweather Promotions, Golden Boy and USADA calling for the production of all documents that related to PED testing of Mayweather for the Shane Mosley, Victor Ortiz and Miguel Cotto fights.

The documents were not produced. There was a delay in the proceedings while Floyd spent nine weeks in the Clark County Detention Center after pleading guilty to charges of domestic violence and harassment. Upon his release from jail on August 2nd, settlement talks heated up.

On September 25, 2012, a stipulation of settlement ending the defamation case was filed with the court. The parties agreed that the terms of settlement would be kept confidential. Prior to the agreement being signed, two sources with detailed knowledge of the proceedings told this writer that Mayweather's initial monetary settlement offer was substantially more than Pacquiao's attorneys had expected it would be and an agreement in principle was reached soon afterward.
      Tell me more about these rumors that Gabe "I drive my Grandma's Subaru wagon to boxing events" Montoya "discovered" when Mayweather's lawyers refused to release his immediate family's medical histories.

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
        If someone sued your mom over defamation of character you'd want her lawyers to just give their lawyers whatever the hell they wanted (including her family's medical records) upon request? You do know when someone has agency to represent you, it means they are supposed to represent your best interests right? I don't think anyone on the face of the Earth would want Pacstans to represent them in any type of negotiation after reading NSB for a few days .
        What kind of defamation of character would my mom be sued for and what are the documents the lawyers of the other party wants from my mom in connection/related to the defamation case?

Told you dead you are very funny

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
          What kind of defamation of character would my mom be sued for and what are the documents the lawyers of the other party wants from my mom in connection/related to the defamation case?

Told you dead you are very funny
          If lawyers asked for your family's full medical histories what would you want your lawyer to do? It is important to remember that they didn't just file a request for Floyd's full medical history but also his children's.

Comment

If lawyers asked for your family's full mediacal histories what would you want your lawyer to do? It is important to remember that they didn't just file a request for Floyd's full medical history but also his children's.
            If you serious thats SOME SHADY ****!!

Comment

Originally posted by meme_man View Post
              If you serious thats SOME SHADY ****!!
              Well, with his history of wife beating I can't blame Pac's lawyers for doing what they did. For Gabe "the basement dweller" Montoya to spin it how he did, props to that too tbh. Although, I'm sure all he got for it was a pat on the head (unless anyone has seen him rolling up in a beemer).

Comment

Well, with his history of wife beating I can't blame Pac's lawyers for doing what they did. For Gabe "the basement dweller" Montoya to spin it how he did, props to that too tbh. Although, I'm sure all he got for it was a pat on the head (unless anyone has seen him rolling up in a beemer).

Comment

Was Floyd not ask to produce evidence of Pac's PED use? was he able to provide the court?

If what you are saying above was true Floyd has the most genius lawyer in the world ever. Who was Floyd lawyer so we know not to get this man to represent us.

Comment

Originally posted by Rath View Post
                    I know that he does not have one, or we are lead to believe that he does not have one. But do you think it is possible he has a strength and conditioning coach that we don't know of?
                    Leonard Ellerbe was his strength and conditioning coach.That's why you would see Ellerbe massaging Mayweather's muscles between rounds. Ellerbe was once a personal trainer for years before he met Mayweather. Ellerbe would use his own personal money to fly to Vegas to assist him,before Mayweather made him part of his team.

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
                      Yes. I also think it's possible that Sasquatch exists and there can be a case made for the Chupacabra too but I'd argue that the evidence (or lack thereof) suggests that they don't. Same as Mayweathers top secret S&C coach that he's been hiding for 20 some odd years.
                      He would never need one. Floyd has the resources to have his blood removed and conditioned (ala Lance Armstrong) which is crazy, but very effective and available to top athletes as recently evidenced.

Comment

Working...
                      X