Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't Floyd vs GGG happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and what ppv's are you talking about with GGG?

Comment

Originally posted by Pimp-Hand View Post
      Let me start by saying I can't stand floyd! However; GGG has never said he would go to 154 to fight Floyd, and Floyd has never fought above 154. Although I would love to see GGG walk through Mayweather, there are weight classes for a reason and GGG is just a little to big. Now Martinez on the other hand has said he would fight at 154.
      GGG has said he would fight Mayweather at 154. I read it on boxing scene top headlines which I read every day.

Comment

Because GGG is a middleweight I'm not a fan of floyd but this is a mismatch

Comment

My goodness, another repeat thread.

1. GGG would be foolish to risk dropping an entire weight class as we've all seen the dangers in that.

2. Floyd is a welterweight and a small junior middleweight. Middleweight is too big for him and there are plenty of good fights to be made at 147-154.

Its an intriguing match up but it won't happen. GGG should do his best to get good opponents at 160 or move up to 168.

Comment

size difference is too great IMO. a legit MW vs WW

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              My goodness, another repeat thread.

1. GGG would be foolish to risk dropping an entire weight class as we've all seen the dangers in that.

2. Floyd is a welterweight and a small junior middleweight. Middleweight is too big for him and there are plenty of good fights to be made at 147-154.

Its an intriguing match up but it won't happen. GGG should do his best to get good opponents at 160 or move up to 168.
              ^^^^pretty much this

Comment

as on right now, floyd whoops ggg ass at 154 because ggg isn't that good to being with and he'll be weight drained.

Comment

Do you pay attention to boxing? Mayweather is Showtime and Golovkin only fights HBO guys.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Why can't Ward vs GGG happen?
                    It can and will. HBO and both fighters' camps are clearly building that to be a superfight.

Comment

why cant wladmir klitcsko vs ali raymi happen?

Comment

Working...
                      X