No announcement yet.

Why can't Floyd vs GGG happen?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't Floyd vs GGG happen?

Of Khan and Maidana people post compelling arguments for both (don't put them here again). Something I wonder about though is since Bradley and Pac are off due to TR Promotions, Lara isn't a big PPV draw, why not GGG with his rising star status, PPV views, and K2 Promotions? The only downside from what I understand is that GGG is now signed to fight at a hotel chain in Monaco?

Anyone wanna elcudiate the problems with this match?

HBO/Showtime.

A MW and a WW.

Comment

Floyd don't fight bigger boys who call him out. He only fights LWs who call him out like JMM.
      Also JMM didn't request Floyd come down to 140. That's how adverse to risk Floyd is, it cant be underestimated how bad actually is.

Comment

Larry is prepping himself and will shortly enter this thread GUNS blazing.

everyone clear out.

Comment

Floyd won't go to Monte Carlo.

Comment

Let me start by saying I can't stand floyd! However; GGG has never said he would go to 154 to fight Floyd, and Floyd has never fought above 154. Although I would love to see GGG walk through Mayweather, there are weight classes for a reason and GGG is just a little to big. Now Martinez on the other hand has said he would fight at 154.

Comment

Mayweather made Canelo get down to 152 to fight him so why would anybody think Floyd would agree to fight GGG at 154? GGG is bigger, better, and more dangerous than Canelo. Floyd will never agree to fight him. GGG wants to fight Floyd but Floyd doesn't want to fight GGG and it's just that simple. Mayweather only fights above welterweight if he can drain his opponent or if it's a fighter he knows he can beat like Cotto. Don't hold your breath waiting for Mayweather to fight Lara or GGG at 154 pounds because it will never happen.

Comment

Originally posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
                Floyd won't go to Monte Carlo.
                I lol'd .

Comment

Why cant Lara vs GGG happen?

Comment

Why can't Ward vs GGG happen?

Comment

Working...
                    X