No announcement yet.

Listen your personal most exciting and amazing moments in boxings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacquiaoifyable View Post
    I don't think I'll ever get, "He's not getting up, Jim!" out of my head. The feeling I get when I hear that again, or even think about it, is only matched by hearing "AGUEROOOOOOOOOO!"

The worst emotion one could possibly feel as a sporting fan.

Of course there are many great moments, too, but unfortunately it's the bad ones that stick out in my mind more than any others.
    You referring to that shocking goal with like 10 seconds left in the game as Man City won the Premier League? Just curious

Comment

It killed me to see this, but the fight was amazing

and I'll never, ever forget this

Comment

Not a big event, not a big fight and not even the most exciting fight I've ever seen. Not even close in all those categories.

But, one of the most amazing things I've ever seen was Danny Williams-Mark Potter.

Comment

Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
          if i was a diehard Pacquiao fan, i'd feel blessed and philosophical about that. that was a deep low, but there have been many more great peaks before it (and i wouldn't rule out Pacquiao having one more in him).
          The fact that it happened against Marquez is some consolation. Their fans are a likable bunch and Juan himself comes across as a truly nice guy, as well as being a great fighter.

Still, it's never nice to see your favourite fighter getting knocked out, no matter which way you try to dress it up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
            Bit of Eurobum Brit bias here but fuck it...

Froch Taylor 12th round...
            (go to 47.00)

Final seconds I was going mental!
            Originally posted by S. Saddler 1310 View Post
            wonderful selection. i was away from home and forced to follow the fight via radio commentary that night. but it was no less thrilling (perhaps even moreso).

i was there. ringside. taylor is one of my favorite fighters.

that fight is my answer, larry. most amazing / exciting moment.

Comment

ali losing to holmes. i wanted ali so much to win. but anyway after that i became a holmes fan too.

Comment

Originally posted by RL_GMA View Post
                It killed me to see this, but the fight was amazing

and I'll never, ever forget this

big ones for me as well. cotto was a spent force after that fight, and roy jones was no longer superman.

Comment

Mayweather vs. Cotto. My first time experiencing a megafight at the MGM.

And luckily the fight was competitive and exciting.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    Not a big event, not a big fight and not even the most exciting fight I've ever seen. Not even close in all those categories.

But, one of the most amazing things I've ever seen was Danny Williams-Mark Potter.

i half expected you to be ringside for johnson - jeffries.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                      i half expected you to be ringside for johnson - jeffries.

hahahah that was a tad below the belt.

Comment

Working...
                      X