Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan vs. McCloskey in Talks For December Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan vs. McCloskey in Talks For December Rematch?

According to BBC Sport, Paul McCloskey is being linked with a possible rematch with Amir Khan following contacts between the respective fighters' managements. McCloskey's manager Francie McNicholl states that he was contacted by "Khan's people" earlier this week. Khan won a technical decision over McCloskey last year after a clash of heads ended the fight early. McCloskey was cut above his eye and the fight was stopped. All three judges saw it 60-54 for Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]

inb4 Khan needs to rematch Prescott. I wouldve liked the Soto fight better than this. But this is a good comeback fight to test the waters with Hunter.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

How about rematching Prescott instead you utter fraud?

Lmao @ gotta stay away from punchers! Find a new sport kid, you're not made out for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Dyabolic View Post
        inb4 Khan needs to rematch Prescott. I wouldve liked the Soto fight better than this. But this is a good comeback fight to test the waters with Hunter.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        That avatar is fcking awesome!!

Mind if i nick it?

Is there anymore like them for other boxers?

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
          How about rematching Prescott instead you utter fraud?

Lmao @ gotta stay away from punchers! Find a new sport kid, you're not made out for this one.
          One thing about Khan is he will fight whoever. Though I disagree that he's a fraud, fighting mccloskey is unnecessary. He needs to be fighting Prescott or Peterson.

Comment

Originally posted by beast702 View Post
            One thing about Khan is he will fight whoever. Though I disagree that he's a fraud, fighting mccloskey is unnecessary. He needs to be fighting Prescott or Peterson.

I disagree all his opponents have been cherrypicked including Garcia & Prescott that both went wrong.

He says he didn't want an easy fight and mentioned Guzman, Soto & Matthysse, he cherrypicked Paul McCloskey who hes already beaten & has looked nothing short of awful as of late.

He admitted he was scared of rematching Maidana, he won't rematch Prescott. Saying he will fight anybody is nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              According to BBC Sport, Paul McCloskey is being linked with a possible rematch with Amir Khan following contacts between the respective fighters' managements. McCloskey's manager Francie McNicholl states that he was contacted by "Khan's people" earlier this week. Khan won a technical decision over McCloskey last year after a clash of heads ended the fight early. McCloskey was cut above his eye and the fight was stopped. All three judges saw it 60-54 for Khan.

[Click Here To Read More]
              LOL! This is a funny article....Here you have two guys who have recently been defeated (granted McCloskey just rebounded with a win) by KO and neither one is seeking a rematch with the fighters that defeated them. Neither one is in a position to really demand anything, but since Khan has more leverage over McCloskey I can see him demanding certain things. And this rematch serves no purpose. The first fight wasn't close, it was boring and neither fighter really tried to engage beyond Khan's typical flurries. I tell you what, only way I'll watch this fight is if they're giving me free tickets. And they'd still have to pay for my plane ticket and lodging. LOL

Comment

sorry

i will not b watchin this fight. wud rather c maidana 2, prescott 2, peterson 2, soto or guzman.
                Last edited by Juan,000,000; 09-28-2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Come on now, does anyone want to see this?

Comment

This is a good fight for Khan but not one I want to see. Khan has lost his last 2 fights and has a new coach and any new things he has learned will take time to gel so I think this is a good move by Khan.

Comment

Working...
                    X