Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you prefer a partner you'd have a lot in common with or less?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Certain aspects of my life i like a girl to be in touch with.

Sports for example

other things i dont want them agreeing with...such as leisure activities i like to do with my friends such as mountain biking, tennis, etc....if its competitive dont really care to have my girl play it against me. Not that i dont want to spend time...i just want to play hard and not take it easy.

It needs to be a mix for sure but a well rounded couple can cover all bases...

me...im a bit compulsive...if i can afford something and i want it...i get it. I need a girl who has better self restraint that can keep me from making dumb rash decisions

Comment

Originally posted by dj Pepe View Post
      I'm going to rape you one of these days....
      The ultimate pragmatic pragger can never be pragged, emz. It would be like this.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Just saying, Emz. Just knowing me, I can't stand arguing with women. Alot of the times, logic goes flying out the window, replaced by emotions, and all types of messy shit.

"I'd just asked you if you wanted to go to the movies. Da **** did the unwashed glass in the sink from 2 weeks ago come into THIS equation?!?"
        I can co-sign to that one.

Comment

a bit of both...

Comment

Kind of a balance. I want to be able to debate sometimes (because I love nothing more than arguing), but I need some common ground. If a girl likes the Yankees and Star Wars, she can like whatever the fuck else she wants - we're cool.

Comment

i'd probably go with something in between. the thing is if you have too much in common it might bore u in the long run. but if u have less things in common u might end up wanting something else than each other. if it's in between then there are things both u like that u'd share then it would be balanced by the difference u guys have which u can learn to love and understand along the way.

here are some things i'd like to have in common with a female

1. FETISHES, HORNINESS, SEX ETC.
              2. COOKING
              3. TRAVELING
              4. GOALS & DREAMS

there's a lot more but those are some i can think about.

on the other hand here are some things i'd like to learn more about her.

1. HOBBIES
              2. ADVENTURES
              3. GOALS & DREAMS
              4. SHOPPING & SHIET
              5. GIRL STUFF

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
                i'd probably go with something in between. the thing is if you have too much in common it might bore u in the long run. but if u have less things in common u might end up wanting something else than each other. if it's in between then there are things both u like that u'd share then it would be balanced by the difference u guys have which u can learn to love and understand along the way.

here are some things i'd like to have in common with a female

1. FETISHES, HORNINESS, SEX ETC.
                2. COOKING
                3. TRAVELING
                4. GOALS & DREAMS

there's a lot more but those are some i can think about.

on the other hand here are some things i'd like to learn more about her.

1. HOBBIES
                2. ADVENTURES
                3. GOALS & DREAMS
                4. SHOPPING & SHIET
                5. GIRL STUFF
                I'm liking that list. That would be something I would want also.

Comment

It's pretty contextual to the girl, but striking a balance is generally best. Some difference however is absolutely necessary, and what keeps you from becoming stale to each other. My current girl and I are very similar, but have a number of differences that nevertheless mesh quite nicely. My most recent ex and I however had virtually nothing in common.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    Best thing is to just let it go and let them win all of the unimportant ones and stand your ground when it matters to you not them only.
                    You're a smart bastad. But you still have to take a trivial one down every here and there. Show who's the boss.

As far as the topic goes, there nust be sone similarities. For example with money (how you make and spend it) and similar socio-evonomic background or else it gets brutal. I like having a woman with separate interests.

Comment

Similarities don't make relationships, differences do. It depends what you don't have in common with.

Comment

Working...
                      X