Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why didnt Froch demand extra testing BEFORE the contracts were signed?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
    If a fighter refuses OST during the negotiation then it would make him look bad, if you bring it up out of the blue long after the deals been signed you're just playing games and making yourself look bad. Just like Pascal.

Also, i haven't kept track, I thought Ward had stopped working with Conte, did he start up again?
    Originally posted by Money_May View Post
    Yeah i heard he stopped working with him as well, but I know he said he would ask conte for advice on nutritional supplements and stuff but I dont think there working together anymore
    yea he stopped working with him but still deals with him,cause conte offers free advice etc etc read here http://www.boxingscene.com/conte-on-...happens--43143

Comment

You do realize that his fighters will come up clean? His Olympic athletes came up clean for OVER 2 DECADES. Where the Doping tests are 10000x better than in Boxing.

His specialty is creating strains that are undetectable, the commissions/WADA dont have some magical wand to test you for "PEDS". They need a strain to look for.

The only way he got caught is because Mariam Jones'es trainer sent USADA a dirty Syringe with a "unknown substance" which got sent to UCLA to be analyzed and they found that it was LHG, only after finding this out did they start testing for that strain/compound and when they did they caught hundreds of Athletes from all sports using his PED's. The same Athletes who have been tested hundreds of times and have come up clean.

This is what he does, make a undetectable strain, once it gets detected you make a new one.

He is using these Boxers as guinea pigs because the real money is providing these PED's to Olympians and Sports teams.

Or do you think there is a magical test out there? Read up on how it works

Comment

Hasn't Ward come out in favor of testing? So in that case, why would he refuse?

Comment

Only woosies ask for a inasurance of an even playing field. Let the commission doe their jobs like they did with Mosley. Froch pulling a Floydie cause his terrified of Ward....

Comment

Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
            Why wait till after they are signed
            I dont know. Have you thought of asking him?

Comment

Boxers just cant win, They ask before they sign a contract we call them names, they ask after they sign a contract we still call them names, even though they are the ones putting their respective lives and reputation on the line..

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Boxers just cant win, They ask before they sign a contract we call them names, they ask after they sign a contract we still call them names, even though they are the ones putting their respective lives and reputation on the line..
                Like Judah got crapped on for asking after the Khan fight was signed, Froch will get the same treatment. Pascal was a hero for asking after the fight was signed, it's okay for Froch to ask after the fight was signed. Not okay for Judah to ask after the fight gets signed.

Even worse for Floyd asking before the fight gets signed.

Basically as long as you're not American, it's okay, you can ask for tests before or after the contracts get signed. You're gucci, it's your life on the line afterall.

Comment

once again another proponent of extra testing will refuse it. hey if u aint got nothin to hide to the test right?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Like Judah got crapped on for asking after the Khan fight was signed, Froch will get the same treatment. Pascal was a hero for asking after the fight was signed, it's okay for Froch to ask after the fight was signed. Not okay for Judah to ask after the fight gets signed.

Even worse for Floyd asking before the fight gets signed.

Basically as long as you're not American, it's okay, you can ask for tests before or after the contracts get signed. You're gucci, it's your life on the line afterall.
                    I'm not against OST however I believe everyone is clean until they get caught. With zab and ward there working with a KNOWN AND CONVICTED CHEAT! that's why people might be suspicious, me personally I believe ward is clean 100% but you gotta understand working with conte creates suspicions!

Comment

Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
                      once again another proponent of extra testing will refuse it. hey if u aint got nothin to hide to the test right?
                      Froch is just using a play out the Floydie duck book cause Froch is terriified of Ward.

Comment

Working...
                      X