No announcement yet.

Did prime mike tyson have the feet to be fleetfooted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The imposter
    What would be the point. Tyson was so successful using his own trademark style. How could he be the baddest man on the planet if he was a dancer - "I will distract the gentleman by blinding him momentarily with the speed and grace of my footwork, whilst i doth quickly nip out and dine on his children"
    I Agree 100 Percent

Comment

Did anyone see tyson doing a bit of dancing before the opening bell in the second tyson - henry tillman amateur fight ? .

Comment

Tyson is like a chunk of metal..I dont think you would want to see that dancing..

Comment

What do you mean ? .

Comment

Catskills, you're a sly number! Rackin' up those points with this thread eh? Smart...!

Comment

I am not trying to stack up any points , I just want to know if tyson had the feet to dance and be fleet footed in his prime ? .

Comment

Some guy told me mike tyson is pigeon toed is that true ? .

Comment

Rick Reeno....

Could you close this topic, please ?

Comment

Dose anyone know for sure if mike tyson had the feet to dance as good and as fast as tyrell biggs and larry holmes ? .

Comment

Originally posted by catskills23
                      Dose anyone know for sure if mike tyson had the feet to dance as good and as fast as tyrell biggs and larry holmes ? .

Don't know.

Did anyone have a dick big enough to satisfy your father ?

Comment

Working...
                      X