Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's get to the point. How many PPVs will this sell?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by STREET CLEANER View Post
    700,001, Last Pac fight cause of Clottey it wasn't a memorable fight to impress the casual fan. Margo is still an unknown that tried to cheat
    margrito is more draw then shane

Comment

A lot sadly.

Comment

on thur or fri hbo will tell that this fight did 1.5 million or more buys

Comment

How is that the point??

Comment

i don't know but espn was kinda ****tin on the fight yesterday sayin that this fight shouldn't be happenin and that they can't support it so maybe the numbers won't be as good as jerry jones arum and everyone else hopes and expects

Comment

I'd say about a million. But is shouldn't even do that much. I'll just watch it at a bar. Margarito doesn't deserve this payday. But Pacquiao fans will buy any fight of his, so it doesn't matter, really. I mean his fight with Josh Clottey did 700k FFS. And that fight was an abomination!

Comment

I think it'll do at least one mil.

Comment

1M or less.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    arum said he expect well over 1.3 million ppv buys.

margrito is more seller than shane. so this fight will do more than floyd fight with shane.
                    Considering Shane isn't a seller like Marg, and Pac is a bigger draw than Floyd, it should do more than Floyd vs Shane...

Comment

With all the hype, Manny in politics, 60 minute interview, singing with Will Ferrell, Marg and his teams controvesy trash talk, Roaches trash talk..

I expect 1.4m+, I wouldn't be suprised if it does more.
                      Less than 1million will be a shock.

Comment

Working...
                      X