Fighting Sports Gloves vs. Rivals Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just get grant pro training gloves

Comment

just a heads up,any time i have tried to order tritech equipment,its been backordered.

Comment

My original pair that I bought last summer was stolen back in march. I had to wait a little over a month for them to be shipped out. They were there right the day they said they would be available though. Make sure you try the different websites, including the fighting sports website.

Comment

Originally posted by FM3O View Post
          My original pair that I bought last summer was stolen back in march. I had to wait a little over a month for them to be shipped out. They were there right the day they said they would be available though. Make sure you try the different websites, including the fighting sports website.
          How do you like them?

Also, which pair are the best for sparring and or hitting the bag; The lace training gloves, the hook and loop training gloves, or the bag/sparring gloves?

Also, excuse my ignorance, but does anyone mind explaining hook and loop means?
          Last edited by Hannibal Barca; 05-19-2010, 10:01 PM.

Comment

hook and loop means velcro instead of lace up.its faster to get the glove on,plus you can put it on yourself

Comment

Originally posted by zero188 View Post
              hook and loop means velcro instead of lace up.its faster to get the glove on,plus you can put it on yourself
              Oh, so that's what it means. We use hook and loop gloves at my gym. Are lace up gloves better, or is the difference negligible?

Comment

there is a difference.mainly with the lace ups,your hand will feel tighter and imo gives you a bit more wrist protection.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                  Anyone else have any opinions on teh best hook and loop gloves? Or does anyone use the hook and loop converter? Ive been searching mad this whole week
                  I have been using these and love them,

http://www.ringside.com/Grant-Profes...ctinfo/GSBGLV/

Comment

Originally posted by DeepSleep View Post
                    I have been using these and love them,

http://www.ringside.com/Grant-Profes...ctinfo/GSBGLV/
                    damn those are the most expensive bag gloves Ive ever seen, including winning. Havent seen those before. I was thinking about getting the Grant campeons but Ive heard they sucked. I saw them once in person and they looked ordinary

Comment

get the rivals.... i wish i would of picked that pair... :/

Comment

Working...
                      X