Collapse
No announcement yet.

I commend the great Calzaghe Phony Boy and Marciano for their perfect "timing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I commend the great Calzaghe Phony Boy and Marciano for their perfect "timing"

OK. So now the haters want to hate on all the great fighters. Rocky, Joe C., & Floyd? 3 of the great champions in the sports history. People like the Author of this thread are bad for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Haterfree View Post
      OK. So now the haters want to hate on all the great fighters. Rocky, Joe C., & Floyd? 3 of the great champions in the sports history. People like the Author of this thread are bad for boxing.
      No, creating a false legacy by preying on senior citizens are bad for the sport.

Dude, seriously, if you take a lil closer at the age those fighters took on those "big name "fighters", it's ridiculous, especially Marciano and Phony ain't too far behind.

Comment

Joe had no legacy before beating RJJ?

I see, 20(?) title defenses, unified champ, undefeated etc means nothing.

Comment

bhop was ring lhw champ when calzaghe moved up to beat him. moore moved up as the former lhw champ to fight marciano. shane was the number one welterweight. rjj and louis have never been regarded as great wins for calzaghe and marciano. floyd beating mosley was great.

if you're still elite in your late 30s/40s how is that your opponent's fault? foreman would like a word with you.

Comment

Originally posted by 1 on 1 View Post

What a ****ing hater you are.

People who talk **** like you wouldn't last one second in the professional ring against Andrew Hartley! I think we found out that **** talking loser Charlie Zelenoff's account on boxingscene! He's back, and more ******ed then before!

Comment

LMFAO @ the suggestion Shane in May 2010 is equivalent to Roy in November 2008.

Roy was 110% washed up.

That Mosley could have beaten the tar out of other top welters, and Floyd beat the tar out of him.

This is Hateration.

Comment

Working...
              X