Collapse
No announcement yet.

Broad Street Bully Is...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is very solid so far, i'm up to "Run the Roc", solid album, is he still on Def Jam? How did this not get promoted? The Truth is a classic album that was part of my life for a long time. The Reason was solid, The B.Coming was just O.K. This is solid too so far.

Comment

yeah, kinda dropped off in quality toward the end. solid album though. 3.5 out of 5

Comment

i havent listened to it yet, i like beans though..

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
          this is very solid so far, i'm up to "Run the Roc", solid album, is he still on Def Jam? How did this not get promoted? The Truth is a classic album that was part of my life for a long time. The Reason was solid, The B.Coming was just O.K. This is solid too so far.
          It's like a Lost Tapes type album. You forgot The Solution.

I wouldn't say it falls off at the end. My favorite tracks are 2,3,5,8,9.

That Murda Mill cat almost ruins the 9th track though. Philly loyalty and all, but guest appearances like that need to be taken off.

Comment

Originally posted by QUELOQUE View Post
            It's like a Lost Tapes type album. You forgot The Solution.

I wouldn't say it falls off at the end. My favorite tracks are 2,3,5,8,9.

That Murda Mill cat almost ruins the 9th track though. Philly loyalty and all, but guest appearances like that need to be taken off.
            never heard the Solution. i'll check it. Mil used to be nice, his album was decent years back.

Comment

Originally posted by GodzHand View Post
              never heard the Solution. i'll check it. Mil used to be nice, his album was decent years back.
              You get green k for having Beck in your sig

Comment

Working...
              X