Charlie Z punks Mark Messer

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charlie Z punks Mark Messer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1RHk5eEPr0

this ******tt never wants to fight anyone talks talks talks talks talks and for no reason he turned on me again so I called em Up

You're back

Comment

MR.EXCUSE got punked!

Comment

Charlie..I heard they went nuts over there at ESB..They tracked down your ex-girlfriends myspace page and she told everyone you smoke meth and drink all day, then unleash your anger out on your dad..They took the charlie Z obsession to a new level trackin her down and asking about you..****in weirdos

Comment

na king those guys are insane man Im bout to make a video shoutout to boxingscene but u guys gotta promise me when I make a civilized video u guys will all respect me??????

Comment

Originally posted by White Hope View Post
            na king those guys are insane man Im bout to make a video shoutout to boxingscene but u guys gotta promise me when I make a civilized video u guys will all respect me??????
            We can't just make everyone stop talking trash to you, ya know?
            Most people here wouldn't mess with you if you hadn't made vids saying that you could kick everyones ass

We haven't taken it to a personal level like they do over there.

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
              Charlie..I heard they went nuts over there at ESB..They tracked down your ex-girlfriends myspace page and she told everyone you smoke meth and drink all day, then unleash your anger out on your dad..They took the charlie Z obsession to a new level trackin her down and asking about you..****in weirdos
              Is that the one with the big nips on youtube?

Comment

Originally posted by The Gully Gad View Post
                Is that the one with the big nips on youtube?
                That's the one..They got pictures posted of her all over ESB

Comment

You really got him there, ya yellow-toothed tweaker.

Comment

Originally posted by king09 View Post
                    Why is that? Charlie put videos of her flashing the camera on YouTube for the world to see, and said he wanted to post a sex tape of him and her on the internet.....

I mean if you put that **** out there people will look into things.

Comment

Working...
                    X