No announcement yet.

Ohara Davies vs Josh Taylor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
    Apparently the promotion has been terrible though. They havent been plugging the fight at all in Scotland and its taking place in the wrong city (should be in Edinburgh but its in Glasgow)
    No doubt it would have been a better event as a Matchroom promotion, but consciously deciding not to do your part in promoting your own fight is beyond the pale when it comes to mind games for me. It helps no one, not least the sport itself

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
    Now it's making sense, definitely drawing some parallels with Ward/Kov.
    You'd think Ohara would still make an effort because network TV is a great platform.
    Yeah he all but admitted it on Twitter

Comment

This time next week. I can't wait!. This fight has been crickets....

Comment

taylor is the superior inside fighter and more experienced

davies doesnt throw feints

and its in scotland, i like taylor to win

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          taylor is the superior inside fighter and more experienced

davies doesnt throw feints

and its in scotland, i like taylor to win
          Ohara is one ballsy guy that's for sure. Going North of the border on a different promotion. Either Ohara knows something we don't or he's cashing out

Comment

Originally posted by StudentOfDaGame View Post
            Ohara is one ballsy guy that's for sure. Going North of the border on a different promotion. Either Ohara knows something we don't or he's cashing out
            its for money

i did hear taylor didnt look good vs olvera though

Comment

Ohara Davies open work out.

Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 55; 07-05-2017, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Josh Taylor open workout.

Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 55; 07-05-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Full press conference- Taylor vs Davies (Heated) 06/07/2017

Last edited by REMOVE SHARK 55; 07-06-2017, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Nice to see Barry smile again. Dude looked like he was gonna kick a puppy after the last presser when Ohara was lowkey & mild.

And was that a media event or a open to the public event cuz it seemed kinda Taylor friendly in the "audience"? Seems like they planted some guys in there to get a rise outta Ohara just in case he tried to play it lowkey again.

Respect to both guys whatever happens this weekend & mucho respect to Ohara who seems to know how this business works earlier on then most in his career & should be able to manipulate things to his best benefit whatever happens this weekend & in the future. Nice to see cats smart within the game within the game of self promotion in boxing & the business of boxing as to get chewed up less by the people in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                      Nice to see Barry smile again. Dude looked like he was gonna kick a puppy after the last presser when Ohara was lowkey & mild.

And was that a media event or a open to the public event cuz it seemed kinda Taylor friendly in the "audience"? Seems like they planted some guys in there to get a rise outta Ohara just in case he tried to play it lowkey again.

Respect to both guys whatever happens this weekend & mucho respect to Ohara who seems to know how this business works earlier on then most in his career & should be able to manipulate things to his best benefit whatever happens this weekend & in the future. Nice to see cats smart within the game within the game of self promotion in boxing & the business of boxing as to get chewed up less by the people in boxing.
                      Probably close friends of the Scottish based Boxers on the bill who've managed to weasel their way in. I didn't even realise until you mentioned it. It was life Ward fans heckling Duva.

The length of the press conference says it all really. That most definitely was the Ohara show & my God is Barry a happy man again.

Comment

Working...
                      X