Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remember when boxing was fun

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, I enjoy coming back and reading all the crying comments from those racist bigots that talked all that smack. Those tears are truely delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
      So many racists nowadays.

I wish we could go back to the good ole times of Jack Johnson.
      Haha I see what you did there. Green k sent

Comment

When have ******s not existed in boxing?

Its 2017 we got great ignore feature technology where you can avoid dummies on sites such as boxingscene.com via the clicks of a couple buttons. Use it. It makes NSB a more more fun place without the non-entertaining dummies.

Comment

Originally posted by CLICKS View Post
          Haha I see what you did there.Green k sent
          Hahahahahaha

Comment

I can't remember that far back anymore. For many years I just lurked mostly then I started posting cause someone said something so stupid I just had to reply.

Now I just come back sporadically, wish I could say it's getting better every time I roll by to check in, but it's worse. The Shiposters and trolls are just running the joint now.

It's never been ****** free lets get that right, but I remember when you could keep track of them, and who they where, but nowadays? No fking way just too many.
            Last edited by DannYankee; 06-20-2017, 11:10 PM.

Comment

There are enough smart and reasonable people here to make it worth it for me to drop in every few months. There are also plenty of dumbasses with hot takes like "Arthur Abraham was a better win than Manny Pacquiao" that truly make this site worth reading.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post

Seriously.

I remember whe i could enjoy a fight and not have to worry about coming online and a race war errupting
                Back in the day before every fighter was a bum...when all prospects/contenders weren't hypejobs...when you could be a fan of a fighter that had a different skin color than yours...before every fighter's chin/heart was "questionable"...when a single loss didn't equate to being "exposed"...

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Boi 360 View Post

Baaaahahahahahahaha. Fantastic.

Comment

It's still fun for me, I'm loving boxing right now. This has been a great year.

It's not fun for some now that all the great white hopes are falling left and right. GGG and Loma are all they got left

Comment

NSB is not monumentally worse than it was say ten years ago. There are many fewer personalities and this place has a lot less charisma and life in it now but considering how brainwashed and stupid the world is at this stage it's not that terrible.

Comment

Working...
                      X