Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

American Media + Fans trying to disugise that Ward rejected VADA testing and has Acne

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
    Come on guys, dont rickroll this thread with tons of videos about racism or interpreted racism.

I already edited the first post, but it wouldnt change/update, focus on the topic here. Was it part of the later changed contract that there is no VADA testing for Ward? Will the media suddenly tell us that "both were tested" and be done with it?
    You're the one that posted a video by the racist Precise Presenter to back up your point.

If travestyny hadn't called you out on it you wouldn't have gone back to edit your original post to remove it.

Comment

Come on guys, dont rickroll this thread with tons of videos about racism or interpreted racism.

I already edited the first post, but it wouldnt change/update, focus on the topic here. Was it part of the later changed contract that there is no VADA testing for Ward? Will the media suddenly tell us that "both were tested" and be done with it?
      I hear what you're saying, but it just seemed like this all came about from that video you posted from that racist dude.

Anyway, I didn't see much from what was posted. The spots on his body honestly wouldn't have raised an eyebrow from me at all. It wasn't really noticeable like some of the other guys we've seen.

As for your point, I guess we have to wait and see if he was tested or not, but even if he wasn't tested (which I believe he should be tested, for the record), it doesn't give anyone a right to say he is a cheat. Especially if it's only based on a few spots on his body. I don't remember hearing any "no fight if I have to take a drug test" kind of scenario. You know Duva would have been all over that.

Just my 2 cents.

Comment

Everybody thought that this rematch, like the first fight will have VADA testing for both fighters. The rematch had basically zero hype/promotion, Ward was hidden for months after stalling to announce the rematch for suspicious reasons.

Are you fine with Ward not undergoing VADA testing while Kovalev does?
        Who the **** is "EVERYBODY" I seen none of these Threads after Kovalev media day NOT ONE THREAD about Testing but after Ward Media day yesterday now people like you are posting threads about VADA

Yes they are testing by all indications but I guess that is not enough now right?

Comment

This is how pathetic Jubei is. He asked Dan Rafael Rafael an hour ago if there's VADA testing for Ward, and he's still pretending there's no VADA for Ward after getting more confirmation.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            If this was true wouldn't Kovalev have mentioned it at one of the press conferences where they talked shit about each other?
            Kovalev wouldnt talk about that, he is not that kind of guy, maybe he isn't even allowed, i just know that Kathy Duva gave an interview where she said that Sergey told her to just do whatever it takes to get the rematch because he wanted to get revenge and get his belts back.

The rematch was supposed to be announced much sooner and have a 4 month period of drug testing, but Ward and his team stalled for months for whatever reason and they also changed the contract for the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
              This is how pathetic Jubei is. He asked Dan Rafael Rafael an hour ago if there's VADA testing for Ward, and he's still pretending there's no VADA for Ward after getting more confirmation.

It looks like Jubei is posting false information.

TBear
              BostonGuy

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                Dan says they are but i thought "Fat Dan" can't be trusted according to NSB?

You find absolutely nothing, nada if you search for any prove of it. Why doesnt VADAs own homepage nor offical Twitter account mention Ward at all since last year?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  It looks like Jubei is posting false information.
                  Did you realize that the tweet isnt even 45 mins old?

That tweet is not the official prove that Ward signed up for VADA? When? Last week? Last month? If you had anything you would post it.

Comment

Also, there has been no confirmation from WBC, VADA, or even boxrec themselves that boxrec has a special relationship with the WBC/VADA. As far as we know, boxrec just going by media reports/wbc rankings. Boxrec is known for making up scheduled fights simply based on rumors. Kovalev's team has never mentioned being in the clean boxing program. (I could be wrong)

Comment

Andre Ward is the single dirtiest fighters in the history of boxing inside the ring.

why do some people assume he wouldn't be dirty? Just because he punches like a catholic school girl lmao

Andre Ward is on steroids. 100%.

Comment

Working...
                      X